THANK YOU VETERANS

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tnfastbk

Staff member
7173 Mustang Supporter Member
Reaction score
I know this is a little early but wanted to do it while I had the chance. Thank you to all veterans all across this great nation. In the words from Charlie Daniel "Well the eagles been flying slow, and the flag's been flying low, and a lotta people say that America's fixing to fall. But

speaking just for me, and some people from Tennessee,we got a thing or two to tell ya all.This lady may have stumbled, but she

ain't ever fell. And if our Russians don't believe that, they can all go straight to hell.We're gonna put her feet back on

righteousness and then, God bless America again." with that said we all can do what we love because of all the sons, daughters, moms, and dad that have fought for that right. So please if you know a veteran tell them thank you, if you don't believe in a strong military take this one day to keep your opinions to yourself and let us enjoy our day. Just remember the reason you are able to have your opinions is a veteran. If you have a son or daughter in the military hold them up proudly. Sorry for rambling but not many holidays I'm passionate about.

THANK YOU again

Thank you for the message.

I was proud to serve my country. At the time it was just the cold war, but if the call came, we were all ready to pay the price for freedom.

SP4 - 275th Engineering Company

1979-1982

Happy Veterans Day to all of our Nation's Defenders of Freedom! Without the sacrifices of so many through out the years, this may have been an entirely different place to live. I, for one, am very grateful for everyone of our troops...past, present and future! Thank you!

If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read this in English, thank a US Veteran! Happy Veterans Day!

Veterans-Day-2009.jpg

[/b]Let me add a note of gratitude to all my military brothers...Welcome Home! hope all is well enjoy your day!

CPT (SP6) former enlisted A Billy Ayler

RVN 1968-1971 BSM W "V", ARCOM.

Timely comments!!

...and to all my brothers and sisters in arms, THANKS for your service.

USAF, Chief Master Sergeant (Retired)

1965 - 1995

BT

God, I love this forum and you guys. I leave for a couple days, and the first post I read makes me wipe my eyes. Sheesh!

I, too, want to thank all of my fellow comrades who served our country. And a special prayer for Nance's family and everyone else who still have loved ones in harms way. May they return home soon and safely. Have a great day, everyone, whether a veteran or not.

It seems timely to share this story. I had to fly on the trip I just returned from, and as I often do, I approached a group of servicemen and women in uniform and simply thanked them for their service to our country. Usually, the response is a simple "thank you", but this time, the reply was, "We couldn't do it without people like you." Man, did walk a bit taller and prouder the rest of the trip. I am so thankful for the way that our troops and veterans are treated compared to years past.

Doc

HM2, USN (1977 - 1984); USNR (1986 - 1992) (Medic)

God, I love this forum and you guys. I leave for a couple days, and the first post I read makes me wipe my eyes. Sheesh!

I, too, want to thank all of my fellow comrades who served our country. And a special prayer for Nance's family and everyone else who still have loved ones in harms way. May they return home soon and safely. Have a great day, everyone, whether a veteran or not.

It seems timely to share this story. I had to fly on the trip I just returned from, and as I often do, I approached a group of servicemen and women in uniform and simply thanked them for their service to our country. Usually, the response is a simple "thank you", but this time, the reply was, "We couldn't do it without people like you." Man, did walk a bit taller and prouder the rest of the trip. I am so thankful for the way that our troops and veterans are treated compared to years past.

Doc

HM2, USN (1977 - 1984); USNR (1986 - 1992) (Medic)
Thanks for sharing your story:exclamation:

Just saw this on another forum...every American should see this!

KTb6qdPu8JE

Thanks for the 'Thank You,' and Thanks to those I haven't thanked yet. ;)

USAF, 1986-1996 - Last class of the E-4 "Buck" Sergeants

Defense Contractor, 1996-2007

Civil Service (Dept of the Air Force), 2007-present

My wife served as well: USAF, 1987-2000, SSgt

Thanks to everyone who has made Veteran's Day important again--and to all my fellow Vets--God Bless You!

Airborne!

AJ/ Rhino325

2/325 ABN INF REG-82nd ABND DIV. 91-94

Proud to have had the opportunity to serve the nation I love so much.

Chief Avionics Technician, U. S. Navy (Retired)

1989-2010

Barry, thank you for posting the clip. It is a great tribute.

Roy, someday I hope we get to meet in person, and either share a beer or a glass of Geritol (I'm thinking there are 7 members in this forum that might know what that is. Not sure if you're old enough, though. :p).

Thanks to everyone for remembering veterans today. More talk about cars tomorrow.

Doc

Barry, thank you for posting the clip. It is a great tribute.

Roy, someday I hope we get to meet in person, and either share a beer or a glass of Geritol (I'm thinking there are 7 members in this forum that might know what that is. Not sure if you're old enough, though. :p).

Thanks to everyone for remembering veterans today. More talk about cars tomorrow.

Doc
It would be my honor. I do know what is is but have never had it but not to say I don't need it :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Doc, I believe I am a member of that "Magnificent Seven" as I know EXACTLY what Geritol is but I have been trying to stay away from it :).

BT

Back