Thanks for the add

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

The Frameman

Reaction score
My Car
We own a Grabber Blue completely stock and 100 percent rstored 1973 Mach 1 Q-Code CJ 351
It took a minute or so for the pic to load, but when it did... wow! Very nice. With a 7173 on your bucket list, you are definitely one of us. Welcome.

Scott
Thank you Scott

OLE PONY

Staff member
7173 Mustang Supporter Member
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mustang Conv.
01 Mustang Bullitt (my son owns now)
04 Oxford White Mach 1
04 Azure Blue Mach 1 (sold)
Welcome from Virginia! Great looking 73.

I have the 73 Mustang, but Hawaii is on our bucket list. Started to take a cruise ship there a couple of years ago, but had to cancel. Maybe in the near future we will make to Hawaii. Maybe you can give private tours in your Mach 1! :D

justford

Reaction score
My Car
71 Mach 1 429 CJ non ram air, 4 speed, air,tilt, and 35k miles. Pewter Gray with vermilion interior.
Sharp car. Welcome from the Bluegrass State of Kentucky. The home of pretty horses and fast women.

The Frameman

Reaction score
My Car
We own a Grabber Blue completely stock and 100 percent rstored 1973 Mach 1 Q-Code CJ 351
Welcome from Virginia! Great looking 73.

I have the 73 Mustang, but Hawaii is on our bucket list. Started to take a cruise ship there a couple of years ago, but had to cancel. Maybe in the near future we will make to Hawaii. Maybe you can give private tours in your Mach 1! :D
For sure my friend.

We can jump in the Mach and take a spin around the island

The Frameman

Reaction score
My Car
Sharp car. Welcome from the Bluegrass State of Kentucky. The home of pretty horses and fast women.
Thank you very much..Aloha