The Prodical son?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1
Hello to all!! Been along time, been very busy. I heard from Chuck(c9zx) this morning and told him I would stop by.

Started a new job (moved from the shop floor to a desk) and havn't had much time to just hang out. I haven't forgot about you guys! Hope you all are well! I will try not to be a stranger.

Been kind of down in the dumps about my old Mach. We had our 39th anniversary on the 3rd and I could not even drive it. I would have sold it real cheap a week ago( and still might!) I am having some carb and tiuning issues. I may be pulling the engine here in a few weeks for some maintenace, upgrades etc....... FastE

Brother - don't get discouraged! Your car is very nice - even with the challenges.

Trust me - you'll miss it BAD if it is gone.

Like most of the members of this forum, Chuck (c9zx) is super helpful; willing to share what he has leaarned. You just don't get a car to the level of his Mach I without a lot of dedication, research and WORK. Not only does it looks great - it runs nice too.

Anyway - Glad to see you back amongst the living (and on this forum LOL)!

Ray

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Fast E was starting to wonder what happend...And im sorry to hear about the car issues..And dont sell unless you have to...Its almost impossible to get your old ride back once you do...Been in the dumps too..Mine is all tore down and what a mess...But i got to keep on trucking till its done...I hope you get yours up and runing like a champ.

Welcome back.

As upsetting as engine problems can be, I always view the drivetrain as the easiest part of a car to replace. You can do as much or as little work as you choose and there is no sanding priming, painting, wet sanding or buffing involved, and once it is done no one can tell unless you tell them.

Hang tight, cause if you don't give up you will win.

I think we all have had the same feelings about our old Mustangs, but try and hang onto it, I'm sure you will be glad in the long run.

+1 to all the above, Eddie! Been down that road, but ya know, something comes along and gives you a kick in the butt to do one small thing that turns out good, then the next thing seems not so bad, etc. Just glad to see you back here and remind me that we're all here to support each other. Best wishes, my friend!

Back