The Worst I have seen

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1, Grabber Blue w/Argent stripes. Original 2V 351C Auto, Tilt, rear defog, Black Comfortweave Interior. Under restoration. Original colors, 4V 351C, 4-Speed, Spoilers, Magnums, Ram Air. All Ford parts.
Are those floor mats trimmed out and installed over the cowl vents ? Must have been completed at the same time as the "professionally Installed" 460 !!!

Wow ..................

Hey it does have an unbroken rear window defogger switch that should bring $50.00. The seal job around the rear side windows is crazy and the height of the spoiler. Must be from some other make.

Not even a good parts car.

David

David, got to agree. I've had parts cars that looked better than this one. With all the BS items you can see (zip tie headliner, gobs of sealant around windows, etc) makes you wonder what the chassis looks like. With the poor level of quality in their work on items you can see, I would worry about what they haven't shown. The car is now in New Hampshire. Don't know how long it's been there, but would you care to guess what the under carriage/chassis probably looks like? If they did anything to the bottom of the car with the same level of craftsmanship as the rest of the vehicle, look out! With very little OE appearing to be left on her, like David said, might be good for some switches or some misc hardware. $ 12,500...No thank you! Look at the posting "All original one owner 73 Mach 1 on eBay". At $9701.00 (with 35 bids) this survivor 73 Mach 1 is a steal! David, there is still 1 1/2 days left on the bidding. :whistling:

I like the quarter window sealing much better - reminds me of mine - after disassembling :D

Also remarkable the completely painted chrome moldings left and right, the fit of the trunk lid on the right corner, the paint markings on all the inner seals, the screwed-in door panels, still taped tire pressure decal, the sheet metal overlay on the fender aprons, only to name the obvious...

But hey, the tu-tone-hood-treatment is much better than the overall treatment!

And with the Captain-Hook-headliner: so the potential buyer could proof if there is also rust inside. Who else could do that on such a car?!?

He don't hide anything ::thumb:::D

I guess I'll give the guy credit for at least posting the photos of those "special areas". There are cars out listed that don't put any of those pics online. You find out when you get delivery of your car!

Back