They say it is the best '72 Mach1 on the planet

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If I ever meet Emily, I will agree with her and add that she is one of the sharpest minds as well out in the honest “real news” sphere..

Is that the 'new' Elvira?

The best 72 Mach I should be the most loaded R code in any restorable condition. Is it out there? I haven't seen a 73 Mach 1 I like better than mine and don't think I ever will, but I'm sure others will think elsewise. I did see a 72 Mach H code with period Hurst T tops Black on Black originally gold for sale a while back that was interesting.

Last edited:
Beautiful restomod. The only thing I would change is the steering wheel insignia, Cowboy's of course, lol

Im in agreement with it being nice but its a Mach 1 only in superficial appearance. I wouldn't give it much notice in a car show. Much like Chip Foose Frankenstein-ing a 71 Mach 1 on a modern Mustang. Why bother if you're going to destroy the history and character of a fine steed.

Why is the arm of the brake pedal and the e-brake rusty??

Attention to detail? Not in my opinion.

Nice build, but not my preference.

I think the builder saw a cash opportunity and convinced her to dump a pile into it..

Whoever made the video is amateur and the company owner constantly repeats himself and kept saying how much the Recaro seats cost.
It's was all about the Benjamins!

Last edited:
If there are all new parts such as the engine, body parts and interior, IS it still a '72 Mach-1? Not in my opinion. It seems its more of a copy of a '72 Mach-1, using a few original parts. I suppose if she's happy, that's what matters.

Back