This is getting a little out of hand....

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I suspect a typo in the second one. $350.00 I could believe.
The first one, since it includes the wheels, I don't think it's a typo.

15" Sports Wheel covers are incredibly rare.

The first auction is a bit over the top, but those are 14X7 and a very nice condition set. Most have curb rash and dents.

I’ve got a set of 4. I didn’t realize they were so desirable. I’m switching to Mag 500’s. Mine are 14”.

I have never seen 15" versions of those sport wheel covers only 14" versions.

I have a set of 15” sport wheel covers that I replaced with Magnums. Many years ago, 2 weeks after a front end alignment I noticed something amiss with the BACK wheel cover while looking across the parking lot at the Dairy Queen while eating lunch. It seems the ‘mechanic’ used his air impact wrench to remove the lug nut from the wheel and ripped a fairly large hole in the wheel cover in the process. Then they moved that wheel cover to the passenger rear and backed the car in a spot that I would have to access only from the driver’s side when I picked up the car later. I remembered it was parked kind of weird but didn’t think much of it. To this day, I have 3 perfect wheel covers and one with a ‘missing’ lug nut. When I went back to the alignment place to complain, they denied knowledge/responsibility of course, given two weeks passed I had little proof to offer. Thanks, Firestone. I have come to learn many other Mustangers have suffered similar assaults on their sports wheel covers over the years, especially looking at Flea-bay listings. I guess they must really be realistic looking mags if you’re not paying close attention to your work…

I've had a couple covers with the lug nuts rounded off, and one or two broken off. IIRC, the centers are interchangeable between the 14" and 15" versions.

Back