This site

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been to other sites, like for my 99 contour sport and my f-350 diesel. They are ok but I was not getting very good feed back from them for questions I had. My Son has a 2007 Chevy colbolt SS and I told him to look for a site for them and they will not give him any good info, it is like they do not want to give there secrets away so some one else can have a good running car.

This site is by far the best!!!! You have the guys that have been fixing these cars for many years and guys that have just started and add Trix that worked for them. People will go out of there way and on line to get you the info you need to help you. The bottom line here IS that every one here wants the next guy that is working on there car to win and not make the mistakes they made!!!

I Thank every one here!!!!!!!!! This is what it should be!!!!

Thank you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When you say, "You", doc, remember that you're lookin' in a mirror. :p But I know what you're sayin'. I saw it and felt it when I stopped by last August, and that's why I'm still here. Good post!

Doc

I have been to other sites, like for my 99 contour sport and my f-350 diesel. They are ok but I was not getting very good feed back from them for questions I had. My Son has a 2007 Chevy colbolt SS and I told him to look for a site for them and they will not give him any good info, it is like they do not want to give there secrets away so some one else can have a good running car.

This site is by far the best!!!! You have the guys that have been fixing these cars for many years and guys that have just started and add Trix that worked for them. People will go out of there way and on line to get you the info you need to help you. The bottom line here IS that every one here wants the next guy that is working on there car to win and not make the mistakes they made!!!

I Thank every one here!!!!!!!!! This is what it should be!!!!

Thank you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When you say, "You", doc, remember that you're lookin' in a mirror. :p But I know what you're sayin'. I saw it and felt it when I stopped by last August, and that's why I'm still here. Good post!

Doc
thank you!!!!

Both this and Mach1Club are my favorite forums by far. I don't post a lot at Joe's site, but read pretty much everything and I know first-hand that Joe's a helluva nice guy (quick with the encouragement and a pleasure to do business with as well). He also posts a ton of information and great resources. And despite the fact that he's currently Mach 1-less, he hasn't given up on his site, like so many others do when their interests change.

I think we're a little spoiled over here because our forums seem to run traffic through a little quicker... probably because Mach 1's are a little more exclusive than '71-'73 Mustangs (which captures the whole model series run, not just the Mach 1s).

Like I said though - these are both by far my favorite specialty forums to date. I joined up, was warmly welcomed, and have felt like I fit right in with the 'general population' without any of the usual growing pains I've experienced at other sites (in getting used to various member quirks and mannerisms).

Just my $.02 (which is about all I got left after filling up the Ram today) :D

Both this and Mach1Club are my favorite forums by far. I don't post a lot at Joe's site, but read pretty much everything and I know first-hand that Joe's a helluva nice guy (quick with the encouragement and a pleasure to do business with as well). He also posts a ton of information and great resources. And despite the fact that he's currently Mach 1-less, he hasn't given up on his site, like so many others do when their interests change.

I think we're a little spoiled over here because our forums seem to run traffic through a little quicker... probably because Mach 1's are a little more exclusive than '71-'73 Mustangs (which captures the whole model series run, not just the Mach 1s).

Like I said though - these are both by far my favorite specialty forums to date. I joined up, was warmly welcomed, and have felt like I fit right in with the 'general population' without any of the usual growing pains I've experienced at other sites (in getting used to various member quirks and mannerisms).

Just my $.02 (which is about all I got left after filling up the Ram today) :D
Joe is Mach 1-less! Oh no! Proves that I don't read as much as I should! I loved the gold glow Mach1 he had! Great color! My 72 Coupe restoration will be topped off in the original gold glow with the addition of Mach1 stripes!

Thanks to all the members that know how I am, my whole project into the Mach 1 adventure was because of my love for my Mach 1 and just Mustangs in general. Unfortunately I had to let mine go in favor of a 39k mile 2006 GT which now is Supercharged and pushing about 495 HP. Its extremely fast!

Ive also Mach'd it so to speak with the shaker scoop.

The cost of me restoring my 72 was going to be way to cost prohibited for me. When I bought the Mach, I had money, when the economy dumped it killed my business. So some toys had to go. I also sold my 79 Trans Am, my 86 Indy Pace car Corvette convertible, and my 06 Hummer and my 07 GT.

I have 4 rental properties I couldn't lose so cars were expendable. Not bragging, just pointing out there was a method to my madness. I have been sick nearly everyday since the Mach left the stable, kind of like your girlfriend dumped you sick! :heart:

Anyway luckily things are recovering for me, currently hunting another Mach 1. However initially it probably will be a 03-04 and I am also in discussion for a 71 Mach 1 red in color but could be awhile since this guy would only sell to me, and hes not sure he wants to sell it yet, but his health is poor. Ive loved the Mach1 since I was about 10 years old and I saw a red and black 1969 Mach 1. I related to this since I was a kid I watched Speed Racer with the Mach 5!

I learned long ago that a car can sort of be replaced, but living in a cardboard box is not acceptable. I also learned never to live beyond your means. The economy crashing was a benefit to me because I got super tight.

For the record, I don't know how all this happened with FAST but I can tell you it was in no way intentional. Sometimes for me I add so much stuff to the site on a daily basis its not always easy to tell whats a new post and whats not. Rocketfoot probably can relate to that.

Mach1Club.com is geared strictly for Mach 1 owners and enthusiasts, it is not in competition with 7173Mustangs.com although we share a common thread of the 71-73 Mach 1.

I will always do everything I can to help Mustang enthusiasts and I never mean ill will towards anyone!!

I have some plans going on right now that hopefully will help the entire Mustang community! It will also be 100% free.

Members of 7173Mustangs are always welcome on Mach 1 Club, we have recently gained a few members from here, but this is to help all 71-73 members as a whole not to take anything away from anyone!!!!

Rocketfoot said it best our 2 sites are really the only ones out there that cater to these particular cars, but they are losing the step child persona each passing day and becoming more valuable.

I think they will become great investments within the next 5-10 years.

I am always available to anyone via my 800# please do not hesitate to contact me if I can help in anyway!

Couple of photos of my 06 GT

The photo below is totally stock and before any of my mods. Although this 06 doesn't have the same cool factor of my 72 it would devour the stock 351 Cleveland in its best day!

1ZVHT82HX65247319-2s.gif

mymach.gif

43211.gif

654321.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Well said! Nice ride, also! It definitely looks fast! LOL

I think this site is more helpful because the members take pride in representing the 7173 mustangs. When traveling on the road i rarely see these cars. Time, effort, and knowledge will keep this 7173 bloodline flowing strong. The members on this forum are doing just that. Helping anyway they can so that maybe one day a grandson or granddaughter is afforded the oppurtunity to enjoy these vicious looking machines. Im new to the site and rarely comment but reading the different threads sends my motivation level to the max. This is a good forum and im so thankful that i stumbled across it. Good day gents!!! Semper Fi!!

Back