Took the mustang to its first car show

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
71 Mustang Mach 1
302-2v
C4

My son took his mustang to his very first car show yesterday.  It was a really good turnout of about 150 cars.  There was about 10 classic mustangs including 2 1970 mach 1's that were spectacular and one 73 convertible, 5 or 6 fox bodys and a multitude of modern special edition mustangs.  Of the Modern Mustangs, there were several GT350's, GT500's, one super nice Boss 302, one spectacular 900HP Super Snake. 

There were also lots of nice GM's, and Mopars there as well.    We didnt win anything, but He got TONS of compliments and lots of attention, and that made him very happy.  Overall he had a fantastic time and cant wait for the next one.

web hosting images free

Last edited by a moderator:
The car looks great. Sounds like it was a nice show, and I am sure your son enjoyed showing off his car. Congratulations.

That's awesome! The compliments and experience are worth more than any trophy. If one goes to a car show thinking they'll win a trophy, sorry, but they'll soon be disappointed, but it's really nice when you do. The unexpected wins are the most satisfying.

Well done guys,

Geoff.

20 mustangs from the club will be there. Downtown Orlando veteran's day parade. Can't wait.

Back