Top of the day...

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

Pastel Blue

Quick update on my J Code vert. Has sat dormant over the summer, ramping back up now to get the car finished for next Spring... New top is coming along nicely, should be done next week.

Welcome back. Thanks for the update. Sorry, you did not make it all the way this summer. It will just give you some more time those cold and dark winter days to think about cruizin with the top down.

Nice! Where did you get your top material ? Any recommendations? I assume that this is going to be as close to original as possible , so this is what I am after as well... any advise is much appreciated:)

Pictures!!!!
Computer/site problems!!!!, this site won't accept my pictures, get a blank screen with a message saying that there has been some kind of disconnect with the site server...

Pictures!!!!
Computer/site problems!!!!, this site won't accept my pictures, get a blank screen with a message saying that there has been some kind of disconnect with the site server...
I get that sometimes. My Nikon takes very I high-resolution pictures. Try reducing the size of the picture file. You can do that by resaving the picture with your favorite photo software and telling it to increase the compression ratio.

Pictures!!!!
I get that sometimes. My Nikon takes very I high-resolution pictures. Try reducing the size of the picture file. You can do that by resaving the picture with your favorite photo software and telling it to increase the compression ratio.
Ok, will give that a try. Does someone know the allowable size of a picture for this site off hand?

What site are you trying to host them from ?  I use Photobucket, but not sure that they are the best , but I have years of various pics on there, so I don't want to change.

I've never had a problem with the size when posting here, If they are too big, I get a message from the ite saying that they have been resized when they were inserted

the biggest problem with the pics begin large is uploading them to the host site. I use an application called EasyImage to resize before uploading.

http://www.inspire-soft.net/software/easy-image-modifier

Last edited by a moderator:
Still not working... I post all my pics via the "attachment" link at the bottom of the reply on this site. Something is not right as I have put together posts c/w pics lately, only to hit the "post" button and the blank screen with the "unable to reach server" message comes up. I had this problem before and someone here figured out the issue and I was fine. Not anymore. PIA...

She has been sitting in the top shop since early October... learned last week that they screwed up the rear glass panel portion so they have to order a new piece out of Kentucky, two week wait time... Hopefully it will get done by December, still has to go in for final paint adjustments then back home for final interior and exterior component installation, then, well that's it! Maybe some day soon...

Back