Traveling to Europe Baltics this summer

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Mach 1 Q code C6 tranny
I will be in Copenhagen this summer (8/25 - 8/28 & 9/6 - 9/7) and would like to meet our members while we are there. So far I am planning to meet up with Daniel and Lars but if there are others let me know and maybe we can all get together. Will also be in Stockholm and Helsinki but for only a short time but if anyone wants to get together let me know. Looking forward to meeting our Baltic area members!!

-john

Daniel and Lars,

Got some arrangements made for my upcoming trip:

Will be arriving at 17:50 on Aug 25th from Frankfurt and will be staying here:

Crowne Plaza Copenhagen Towers

Orestads Boulevard 114-118, Copenhagen, 2300 Denmark

PM me your Phone numbers and I will contact you.

If there are any other members in the area let me know and we can try to meet up. I will also be in

Stockholm and Helsinki for a short time so if there are any members from there and want to meet let me know.

-john

Daniel,

My e-mail is having issues with attachments so I am going to post the pics here. I'll be hand carrying them to ensure that they won't be damaged in the checked luggage. They look like really nice gauges and I may eventually get a set later on too.

-john

1st pic This is how the gauges arrived. You can see the one on the left had been opened when I received it.

2nd Pic Here are the three gauges as they would mount on the dash. All the lenses have a protective film on the lens to protect from scratches.

3rd pic This is a pkg that contains the sensor like the water temp and oil pressure with the wiring.

4th pic Electronic control box for all the gauges.

5th pic Looks like this has the hardware to hook up the speedometer and the instruction manual.

I couldn't see any visible damage on anything. I did not open the individual hardware packages because I didn't want to take a chance of losing any small pieces. This was all the stull that was in the shipping box and it all came in individual wrapped pieces and not in a kit as I was expecting. Let me know if you have any questions.

IMG_0510[1].JPG

IMG_0512[1].JPG

IMG_0513[1].JPG

IMG_0516[1].JPG

IMG_0517[1].JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
John, when you'll hit to Finland? Let me hear the dates, I can check is there any possibilities to meet or arrange few ponies to salute you.

-Jari-

John, when you'll hit to Finland? Let me hear the dates, I can check is there any possibilities to meet or arrange few ponies to salute you.

-Jari-
Jari,

We are only there a few hours but would like to meet you if possible. We will be in Helsinki on 9/3/15 and would probably have time to meet up in early afternoon if you are available. As we get closer to that that date we can see if it's possible. Unfortunately we are spending a majority of our pre cruise time in Copenhagen. I have seen a few YouTube videos of the muscle cars in Finland and I must say they are gorgeous. Hoping to meet you and see your car.

-john

-Jari-
Jari,

We are only there a few hours but would like to meet you if possible. We will be in Helsinki on 9/3/15 and would probably have time to meet up in early afternoon if you are available. As we get closer to that that date we can see if it's possible. Unfortunately we are spending a majority of our pre cruise time in Copenhagen. I have seen a few YouTube videos of the muscle cars in Finland and I must say they are gorgeous. Hoping to meet you and see your car.

-john
John, please let me know when the schedule is clear about the meeting. I am not 100 % sure yet where I'll be at 3rd of September, but I'll take a shot and hoping to meet you.

I read my e-mail much more regurarly than this forum, if you can, could you let me know your schedule by e-mail?

jaripentinmaki [at] yahoo [dot] com

thanks!

-Jari-
Jari,

-john
John, please let me know when the schedule is clear about the meeting. I am not 100 % sure yet where I'll be at 3rd of September, but I'll take a shot and hoping to meet you.

I read my e-mail much more regurarly than this forum, if you can, could you let me know your schedule by e-mail?

jaripentinmaki [at] yahoo [dot] com

thanks!
Jari.

I will send you an e-mail when I know my schedule a little better,

thx

-john

Back