• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Trunk lid

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1
I parted out a 73 Coupe.Have avery good trunk lid just sitting in my shop.Make me a reasonable offer and you pay shipping.Will be glad to box it up!

Also some used tail light assemblies,not bad at all just need some tlc.Make me an offer. Thanks! Eddie

I parted out a 73 Coupe.Have avery good trunk lid just sitting in my shop.Make me a reasonable offer and you pay shipping.Will be glad to box it up!

Also some used tail light assemblies,not bad at all just need some tlc.Make me an offer. Thanks! Eddie
What about the cowl area?

Sorry,that was the reason I parted the car out.It was for the whole front clip.I needed it for a convertable project.That is the one car I want to forget ,F O R E V E R!

Sorry,that was the reason I parted the car out.It was for the whole front clip.I needed it for a convertable project.That is the one car I want to forget ,F O R E V E R!
Sorry sometimers kicking in again I remember that now:p

Latest posts

Back