UPDATE 10/1/13 - Seatle/Tacoma area meet and greet - Week of Oct 7, 2013

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don65Stang

Reaction score
My Car
Several.
I'll be in the area from Oct 7-10th and noticed we have several members in the general vicinity.

It would be really something if we could all try to meet up somewhere for dinner in a central area. Maybe on Tuesday or Wednesday evening at a not-too-busy restaurant where we could kick back and relax. Or maybe a BBQ cookout if someone has the means...perhaps a BYOM&B (bring your own meat and bottles) to keep it very simple for the host.

If a group meet up isn't possible I'd love to meet whoever is available. It always turns into a great time. Post responses here so we can get the ball rolling.

Aww man, during both work days (no PTO since I'm still a contractor) and class (taking a Linux class for Fall...gotta make my IT skills more versatile). :(

Can't stick around just a little longer for the Monroe swap meet? Talk about a perfect time to meet up, check out cars and parts, and blow away cash. :D

http://aarcbellingham.com/monroe_swap_meet.html

Rich

Cool, count me in!

We have a large covered deck (it'll probably be raining) and can host a BBQ unless the drive to Olympia is to far for those further North. If the drive is to far we can meet at a more central location, we have time to plan so let's hear what everyone's thoughts are.

Jim

I get back from the east coast on Monday the 7th. I am available to meet either that Tuesday or Wednesday, but Olympia is a little far me on a week day (100 miles). I can meet somewhere more centrally.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mite be able to make that if i got some biz up that way to take care of...But not sure...I got alot of pots on the stove boiling over..lol..Next time you all need to come out here..Where it does not rain;) And i love a good pot luck barbq..yum yum

Jim asked what area my hotel is located.

I'll be staying in the SeaTac area near the airport close to I-5 / I-405 interchange.

I believe SeaTac is a good central location for most Washington members and has plenty of restaurants we can meet, a little research and we can find the right one. It's about an hour North of me, if Pat can make it we can car pool together.

Jim

13 coins is always great. There's Claim Jumpers as well. I'm down with anything. This would be a nice way to end the cruising season. Here's to hoping for some Indian summer weather. This has been the best summer weather I can remember for a long time!

13 coins is always great. There's Claim Jumpers as well. I'm down with anything. This would be a nice way to end the cruising season. Here's to hoping for some Indian summer weather. This has been the best summer weather I can remember for a long time!
Got to agree, it's been awesome but I fear our cruising season is about to end.

Don, we just need a date and time that works with your schedule during your visit and we'll go from there. 13 coins seems to work for those who can make it.

http://13coins.com/

Sorry it took so long to answer. The whole trip has been up in the air. As of this morning it looks like I'm coming out on Monday the 7th and leaving Thursday the 10th.

Monday or Tuesday evening would probably be the best shot at meeting up for me. Wednesday I'm sure the rest of the team from work will want to go out somewhere.

Sorry it took so long to answer. The whole trip has been up in the air. As of this morning it looks like I'm coming out on Monday the 7th and leaving Thursday the 10th.

Monday or Tuesday evening would probably be the best shot at meeting up for me. Wednesday I'm sure the rest of the team from work will want to go out somewhere.
Since your coming in on a Monday, Tuesday would probably be less hectic for you, it works for me what say the rest of you? Pat if you can make it I'll swing by your house and pick you up after work so we can car pool.

Jim

13 Coins was suggested by a couple of the guys and works for me, plus there's one within staggering distance of your hotel, 18000 International Blvd, SeaTac.

Expect to pay between $20.00 -$50.00 for dinner, not the cheapest but far from the most expensive in that area plus the food is good and the drinks are cold.

http://www.13coins.com/menus/24hr.pdf

Sounds good to me. 13 Coins, 18000 International Blvd, SeaTac

Tuesday evening then. Time - probably should make it 6pm or later to allow for anyone coming from a little further out. Whenever is good for me.

Headcount. Sound off.

Jim

Me

Back