Update on my '73 Q Code Coupe...

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7173Vert

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Convertible, 1973 Hardtop
A couple housekeeping things: I mention in the video changing the tie rod end links... meant to say the stabilizer bar end links. )) I also hinted at changing out the front end, in fact, it is the original front end except for the aforementioned stabilizer end links, and new brakes. The rear end is the same, just the stabilizer bar end links and new brakes. This is a 45K original mi car, so the original suspension is in very good shape. I also failed to mention that I did change out to the Hi-Po LED bulbs in the interior, big difference... Finally, when I refer to "completely original;" it means "original look and operation where possible" )).

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the way that car looks - it’s just clean and straight forward.  

Good looking car. Who rebuilt the carb and  are you satisfied with the results? Chuck

Good looking car. Who rebuilt the carb and  are you satisfied with the results? Chuck
A local company here in Toronto called Speciality Carburetor. I haven’t driven it enough yet to know if the rebuild was successful. I did find it easy to adjust after the rebuild, ie: the idle mixture screws reacted appropriately when I was adjusting using a vacuum gauge. So far so good.

Back