• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Upper cowl panel & left side of lower cowl panel

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kai233

Reaction score
My Car
71 mach1
Hi,

I recently bought the Dynacorn upper and lower cowl panel replacement, as I needed the passenger (right) side of the lower panel for my own car.

I've cut off a 1/3 of the lower panel and now sell the remaining parts.

For sale is the

- whole upper cowl panel (asking $150.00 plus shipping), located in Merced, CA

- left 2/3 of the lower panel (asking $100.00 plus shipping), located in De Forest, WI.

The Dynacorn cowl panel is only available for cars w/o A/C. If your's has A/C the intake in the lower panel needs to be closed.

I can't believe that there is no interest in these cowl panels.

I'd be happy to receive offers, too.

most cars need the part that you already used. I think thats why there isn't any interest.

Yeah, maybe that`s why. I've seen (too late for me) that 72 Green Hornet 4sp only needed the upper panel, so I still have hope that there will be some demand sooner or later.

But thanks for your reply anyway.

Yeah, maybe that`s why. I've seen (too late for me) that 72 Green Hornet 4sp only needed the upper panel, so I still have hope that there will be some demand sooner or later.

I still have the full lower cowl piece. Make an offer it's taking up space in the shed and needs to find a new home!

Last edited by a moderator:
72 Green Hornet 4sp, thanks for the offer, but I already got the lower panel (see title of post).

Back