US Indy Mags

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I replaced the lug nuts on mine, and still have the old nuts and the locks.
Just checked, and these have 11/16 shanks. You can have 'em if they'll help.
These are the ones I replaced.
View attachment 63826
Somehow didnt notice you mentioned you had some older ones you took off. Once I get mine measured ill shoot you a message to see if they will work!

Got a lug off…not quite sure why there are 2 washers though? I was under the impression there was only supposed to be one. Went to orielly, and I’m sure this is a very stupid question so bear with me, but will these work? Almost exactly the same length, my old one just has that slight taper

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 11
  • A4334591-8F4E-4170-89E4-2F4DAA6DB795.jpeg
    A4334591-8F4E-4170-89E4-2F4DAA6DB795.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:
They probably used the two washers to make up for the fact that the shank was a bit too long. You may still need the second washer.

Posted this thread a while back but looking for a little more info. One of the old lug nuts I had was pretty well seized on the rear studs. Took a few minutes with an impact to get it off. Long story short, I am going to replace the stud, maybe all 5 since I am right there. I did a ton of digging through old topics on this and found the stock size I am needing to get should be a .625 knurl? Just making sure I have that correct before I get 1/2 way done with this and I am wrong. Definitely don't like the $4 each price tag but what can you do. Looking at Dorman part # 610-109

Last edited:
Back