Used engine components for sale (Free radiator!)

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

Reaction score
My Car
1971 M-Code Mach 1 w/408C stroker
I don't know if anyone would be interested in the following components from my 351-4V Cleveland. They are all used and working since they were in a running engine. Unless specified, I don't know if they are original. I can provide pictures as needed. I am not pricing these items since I don't know if there is interest for them. Contact me if interested and we can discuss. 

-Valve covers: Ford chrome

-Crankshaft.

-Camshaft: Hydraulic Crane 271 H10 grind.

-Oil pump: only a year old.

-Oil pan: M-code pan with baffles, has bumps at the bottom.

-Connecting rods (with pistons still attached). Pistons are not reusable due to broken skirts (useless)

-Intake manifold: Edelbrock dual plane

-Valve train (includes no brand roller rockers) 

-Water pump (free)

-Radiator (free)

-May have some other miscellaneous stuff that I can't remember.

Edit (2/4/19): updated list. Just sold the intake and valve train.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
My Car
Oil pan pictures. As you can see it has a few dings on the bottom. The good thing about it, is that it has the baffling and windage tray design of the Boss (I think).

(Sold)

Valve covers: SOLD

Manifold: SOLD

Ryunker

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach1 351C
[url=https://ibb.co/fF5Ono][img]https://preview.ibb.co/dKMw7o/20180526_110612.jpg[/img][/url]
I don't know if anyone would be interested in the following components from my 351-4V Cleveland. They are all used and working since they were in a running engine. Unless specified, I don't know if they are original. I can provide pictures as needed. I am not pricing these items since I don't know if there is interest for them. Contact me if interested and we can discuss. 

-Valve covers: Ford chrome (in good shape!).

-Crankshaft.

-Connecting rods.

-Intake manifold: Edelbrock dual plane.

-Valve train (includes no brand roller rockers).

-Water pump.

-Radiator.

Valve covers, manifold:

Cam spec:

I have interest in the radiator of all things. Any ideas of the price, and also the age?

Reaction score
My Car

-Crankshaft.

-Connecting rods.

-Water pump.

-Radiator.

I have interest in the radiator of all things. Any ideas of the price, and also the age?
Feel free to make me an offer. I don't really know how much a used radiator is worth it. In regards to age. I doubt it is original. I know the car went through a restoration in the early 2000s so I assume that's when the radiator was replaced but I cant guarantee that.

I found some older pictures of the radiator in place. Let me know if you want more pictures. I can go into the garage tonight and take a couple.

Reaction score
My Car

-Crankshaft.

-Connecting rods.

-Water pump.

-Radiator.

Here are some more pictures I took today

Ryunker

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach1 351C
[url=https://ibb.co/fF5Ono][img]https://preview.ibb.co/dKMw7o/20180526_110612.jpg[/img][/url]

-Crankshaft.

-Connecting rods.

-Water pump.

-Radiator.

Did it have any leaks or issues? If this works out I am in crystal lake, il would probably drive up

Reaction score
My Car
Did it have any leaks or issues? If this works out I am in crystal lake, il would probably drive up
No leaks. The only issue i had with the car is that sometimes i will get overflow due to pressure build up but no overheating. I think at that time i may have had a leaky head gasket or something.

If you are picking it up even better. I have some other stuff you may be interested in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Reaction score
My Car
Changing some prices, and some for free. I am willing to give some parts away for free for those in need. You will have to cover for shipping or pick up.

Some of the engine internal parts are I think useless, but I may keep some of them as a reminder or to someday build a kind of welded art! Some of them may end up in the metal's bin.

-Intake manifold: Edelbrock dual plane ($90)

-Used water pump (free) (probably no value for anyone so it may end up in the metal's bin)

-Used radiator (free)

Reaction score
My Car
Last call for a free radiator. It was working when it came out of the car. You pay for shipping or pickup and it is yours. I hope it is of value to someone from this forum.

mikeyhunts

Reaction score
My Car
68 pro street coupe- 351c4v
Still have the intake?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk