Vacuum Hose Diagrams

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was not able to download the additional files offered in this thread, but I will try again using a different browser. Meanwhile, a few months ago I came across a suite of vacuum schematic files offered for no fee from The Mustang Barn that provided engine vacuum schematics for Mustangs and Cougars (and other Ford/Lincoln/Mercury) engines. I am not certain where the original source for those vacuum schematics were from, but it appears they may have produced the files, one per calibration, on their own.

No matter, for 1973 there is a Shop Manual from Forel Publications that does a really good job of providing excellent emission control system documentation in Volume 6 of the 1973 Shop Manual, to include calibrations for all Ford engines that year. Luckily, those calibrations can be used for 1971 and 1972, with a few changes (EGR for instance, seems to have been introduced in 1973). So for most of my 1971 and 1972 model engines I would rely in the Forel 1973 documentation to help provide me the content needed.

Once I came across The MustangBarn schematics I found they do an excellent job of covering 1967 - 1972 engine vacuum schematics. But they had one file per calibration. So, with their knowledge and approval I consolidated all of their calibrations into a single PDF file that is grouped by year and sorted by engine. There are even a few 1973 351C calibrations I came across they did not include that I added. That file is attached to my post, and is available for anyone to download and use and/or distribute on a no fee basis.

Attachments

• _1967-1972_Mustang_EmissionControlVacuumSchematics_ConsolidatedGroupedAndSortedByYear__20211003.pdf
    15.2 MB · Views: 5
Back