• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

various 71-73 parts, mostly fastback

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

87fox72mach

Reaction score
My Car
1995 firebird rebuilt motor 5 spd dail driver
1987 grand wagoneer plow truck
1987 mustang lx 5.0 work custom engine bay and paint
1972 mach 1 project
guys i picked up another project and am selling alot of stuff i have gotten through 3 cars, etc so if your looking for something just askeverything is mostly 71 or 72 fastback mach 1 stuff.

im in pa, i dont prefer shipping larger objects

things i dont have to save some time

ram air stuff

4 speed stuff

fold down seat plastics

anything else is fair game,

i also have some stuff left for a vert

complete top frame motor and wiring=80

interior plastics blue in color= 40

also two sets of 87- 93 foxbody black door panels for a gt, pretty good shape some flaws in map pockets and speaker grills missing, 100 per pair

do you have a picture of the blue plastic parts for the vert?
pm me an email address and ill take a few tom

emails and pms sent!!

up to the top still have a bunch of stuff that im willing to sell including an m code project!! check other post in classifieds for details / pics

I've been looking for a mach1 center console with instruments. i didn't even know they had a different center console until yesterday. plus seems like a really cool way to add the gauges i need.

Do you know if all mach 1's came with the center console with instruments? mine doesn't have em. ty

also looking for a radio with a working 8track

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been looking for a mach1 center console with instruments. i didn't even know they had a different center console until yesterday. plus seems like a really cool way to add the gauges i need.

Do you know if all mach 1's came with the center console with instruments? mine doesn't have em. ty

also looking for a radio with a working 8track
The tach with center guages were optional

kurt didnt get your pm but i dont have a quarter, and i do have a console and gauges but will probably include it with my code if it sells

price lowered on my vert conv top frame and motor 30$$ got a passenger door with tinted glass, rust on the lower end in the usual spot where the front of the door bends underneath big hole, 30$$$

Last edited by a moderator:
The frame should fit 73 not sure how to ship it tho. No a pillar trim currently sorry

what are you looking for? i have lots of stuff still available, i no longer have deluxe trim panels, or a pillar trim as of right now.

the steering wheels i have arent really in good shape, no rad support yet but if my other project doesnt sell ill be parting it out and the rad support is good

Wouldn't happen to have a roof skin or entire roof for sale for a coupe?

Back