• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Vert Drivers Seat Platform

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need a Vert drivers seat platform, mine is in rough shape.
Let me run down to the garage this weekend and see if I have any convertibles left that are in good shape still.

View attachment 5255

Yes that would be great, the drivers side was cut off and welded back on before, so it really beat up.

Yes that would be great, the drivers side was cut off and welded back on before, so it really beat up.
Checked the convertible that I have and all of them are rusted through. I will keep an eye out for a nice one for you (if you find one, make sure it comes with the extra reinforcement piece underneath). Mike

I need a Vert drivers seat platform, mine is in rough shape.
I have a Driver's side that was sold to me as a Fastback, but turns out it's not. Look at the pictures, as I'm not sure if there's a difference between the coupe and convertible. It's about as nice as you'll find, I think. I bead blasted it and marked a couple spots with a sharpie that will need some attention.

If you need one, it's yours for $50 plus shipping.

Charlie.

IMG_1729.JPG

IMG_1732.JPG

That one is for a coupe only

Don
Thanks Don.

What do you look for to tell the difference? I know the fastbacks are shorter, but what makes the convertible different?

Charlie

Charlie, convertible ones are smaller, they fit up to the inner rocker stucture added to the convertibles.

They are also shorter.

Don

Back