Veterans Day

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Sportroof M code
As a veteran (Army) and the father of a disabled Marine son this video captures both the pride of service in a military branch and the camaraderie between veterans:

A tribute to all who have served and to all who have family serving or who have served.

Vet Day-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As a veteran (Army) and the father of a disabled Marine son this video captures both the pride of service in a military branch and the camaraderie between veterans:

Don, Thank you for posting the video. I just returned from a Veteran's day celebration at the 45th Infantry Museum here in Oklahoma City. There was lots of the camaraderie you mentioned on display. I had Navy to my left and Army to my right. Thank you for serving and please convey my thanks to your son as well.

Chuck

Don, Thank you for posting the video. I just returned from a Veteran's day celebration at the 45th Infantry Museum here in Oklahoma City. There was lots of the camaraderie you mentioned on display. I had Navy to my left and Army to my right. Thank you for serving and please convey my thanks to your son as well.

Chuck
Thanks Chuck, will do.

A huge Thank you to all Veterans! Including my father (Air Force) and uncle (Navy) - Korean War. May they RIP. So much thanks and so much respect to them all, past and present!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I am so sorry for all your soldiers who have lost their lives! Which I am so thankful [PERSON WITH FOLDED HANDS][PERSON BOWING DEEPLY] Salute to all soldiers [VICTORY HAND] Regards Lars

Sendt fra min E2303 med Tapatalk

+THANKS to all.

Well I am so impressed by your soldiers who have helped all nations of the vestern world! I'm so humbled and onerd that your Nation has protected us all[PERSON BOWING DEEPLY][PERSON WITH FOLDED HANDS][VICTORY HAND] Still true time whit all the bad things happen around the world! So thank you usa[VICTORY HAND] Regards Lars Denmark Northern Part of Europe

Sendt fra min E2303 med Tapatalk

Back