Vidéo of my 73

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jean-Pierre

Reaction score
My Car
Ford Mustang Fastback 73 351C
Photos of my 73, I have plenty of them, too many! They would'nt be enough room. On the other hand, I made a video 5 months ago wich had a lot of succes here in France, where I live. It's even the video of my channel that has the most views. A american classic in all its glory in France.
We have an association, LLC, Les Longs Capots ( The Longs Hoods) wich brings together owners our country. The only one in France. We are a little over 100 in total. No wonder she has such success on every walk. It's a rare car here...

Welcome! I get having so many photos. I have several Synology Hard Drive arrays that have storage capacity ranging from 12Tb to 36Tb each, and one of them is nearly totally dedicated to photos and videos of our Mustangs and Shelbys. Quite a few of the videos are edited, where the final videos are posted on our YouTube channel; Gilbert Hale, @gilberthale7777; https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYzXvUaH0ph4c_O9dR9a1sw

In our YouTube channel are a bunch of How To Diagnostic and Repair videos Lynda and I felt others could find useful - mostly for the 71-73 Mustangs we have, but every once in a while a video or photo of our 1969 Shelby GT500 and our 2020 Shelby GT500 slips in there also.

After being involved with the 7173Mustangs forum for a while, and many Facebook Mustangs/Shelby groups, it is possible (may be even likely) some of my fellow enthusiasts nay be getting tired of me posting my more favorite photos. heh heh... I hope not. We are very proud of our pony cars (also), and love keeping them in perfect (near perfect at worst) condition. We live in Snow Country (Rochester, New York), so from mid-November through mid-April we have our pony cars put away for Winter Hibernation. I manage to keep busy with my interactions with others, trying to provide help with electrical, emission or other system situations along with schematics whenever or seems appropriate. I worked as an auto repair tech in the 70s and 80s, and have a lot of experience on Ford specifically as I worked in a Ford dealership in Southern California. Back in those days I owned a few Mustangs, and did a lot of work on Mustangs and Cougars on the side and for friends. Fun times... Now retired I migrated from the computer industry back to First Generation Mustangs, Cougars, and Shelbys, and am having a blast in having done so.

One of the characteristics I apparently have is being a fairly prolific writer, at times. My Mustang/Shelby friends seems to take it in stride pretty well, likely because they see I am just trying to not be misunderstood as I share my thoughts on certain problems others have run into.

Anyway, back to photos and videos... Lynda and I are traveling at the moment, and I do not have immediate access to some of the more popular photos I normally post. But, I do have a few YouTube links I like to present once in a while (below). Speaking for myself, I would LOVE to see more photos and videos of your ponies. If you feel it may be overwhelming in this forum (I doubt it would be) feel free to email me links at [email protected]...

Some of our favorite videos showing our vehicles are:

https://youtu.be/y0MiVAFj_sQ
https://youtu.be/KRQwImf8j_s
https://youtu.be/_Fl0B-qmlLI

71-73 mustangs in France? Great!!
Hello,
Yes, I bought it from a small garage in Minnesota in 2018. I saw the sale ad and decided on photos and video without seeing it. A hell of a risk! I trusted the garage and I did well. The car arrived in France in very very good condition for its 45 years....

Photos of my 73, I have plenty of them, too many! They would'nt be enough room. On the other hand, I made a video 5 months ago wich had a lot of succes here in France, where I live. It's even the video of my channel that has the most views. A american classic in all its glory in France.
We have an association, LLC, Les Longs Capots ( The Longs Hoods) wich brings together owners our country. The only one in France. We are a little over 100 in total. No wonder she has such success on every walk. It's a rare car here...

truly a work of art, beautiful, well done in every way!
thanks for posting!

Back