Walk-around of my '73 Grande

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vinnie

Project manager "Project AmsterFoose"
7173 Mustang Supporter Member
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Grande 351C 2V, built on the very last production day (July 6, 1973) for Grande's.
Hey guys,

My car finally had its first ride of the year. Last ride was october last year and it ran crap. I did put in that tiny ground wire but didn't have a chance to test it. Now I did and the engine runs a LOT smoother!

Anyway,

I stopped halfway to shoot this little walk-around video for y'all to drool over ;-)

Please enjoy my '73 Grande:

[video=youtube]

Cheers,

Vincent.

PS: It was windy ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Vinnie,

Thanks ever so much for presenting your '73 Grande walk around and sharing with us.

Your car looks very sharp with the white/ black combination. I think the black roof sets the car off nicely, compliments it, and gives it a great sporty look as well. ::thumb::

Beautiful countryside too where you are. I am sure you would get plenty of looks and good feedback whenever you are out and about driving around.

Your Man Cave walk around  had a certain appeal as well, :p  given the fact that you don't have a lot of room to spare. I was a little worried that if you stayed any longer in there filming, you might have ended up accidentally gassing yourself. :D

Thanks for sharing again Vinnie, and showing off your great '73 Grande. :thankyouyellow:

Greg. :)

Looks, sounds awesome!

Wish I could drive mine too, but my leaky Holley (again) said otherwise :(

[dutch] Kom je wel eens bij TMCN meetings? [end dutch]

Thanks for all your nice replies guys!

Fabrice: I haven't been able to visit a lot of meetings. The TMCN meetings sound a bit too boring for me because it's aaaaaaaall Mustangs. I very much prefer meetings with a very wide range of classic cars. I mean, I know what a Mustang looks like eh? :)

I took my Mustang to IJmuiden twice now and I've visited (by foot) the King cruise and others.

Looks, sounds awesome!

Wish I could drive mine too, but my leaky Holley (again) said otherwise :(

[dutch] Kom je wel eens bij TMCN meetings? [end dutch]

Thanks for all your nice replies guys!

Fabrice: I haven't been able to visit a lot of meetings. The TMCN meetings sound a bit too boring for me because it's aaaaaaaall Mustangs. I very much prefer meetings with a very wide range of classic cars. I mean, I know what a Mustang looks like eh? :)

I took my Mustang to IJmuiden twice now and I've visited (by foot) the King cruise and others.
Free entrance and a lot of classic cars  (driving from Amsterdam to Genk: 2:18 uur/189,9 km)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/259055257635397/

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys,

My car finally had its first ride of the year. Last ride was october last year and it ran crap. I did put in that tiny ground wire but didn't have a chance to test it. Now I did and the engine runs a LOT smoother!

Anyway,

I stopped halfway to shoot this little walk-around video for y'all to drool over ;-)

Please enjoy my '73 Grande:

[video=youtube]

Cheers,

Vincent.

PS: It was windy ;-)

Best looking coupe. I really like the vinyl roof and how it compliments/extenuates the roof's beauty lines.

Back