way off

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang convertible. 351C 4V
1968 Ford F-100 300 str6 3 sp
1999 Ford Contour sport V6 5sp
2000 Ford F350 4X4 7.3 turbo diesel dually
2000 Ford F150 4X4 5.7L
I know it is not a mustang but what do you think? International 1210 all wheel drive!! 68 or 70 I am not sure, looks for sale but do not know how much yet.

iphone 014.JPG

iphone 016.JPG

not sure, I had one years ago but just used it as a plow truck. The one I had was a little newer then this one. I was able to get parts then. I do know you could not stop that truck, it would go anywhere!!!!!!!

Just wondering if any one in here knows anything more about them??

Looks cool & in decent condition. There's a bronco sized International in the local you pull it yard...saw it last week.

I almost bought one a few months ago in Tucson - just because I like how they look. My Dad hated them when he had them in Africa. He said that International engineers were the only ones he knew of that looked for the worst place to place a part and then put it there! Of course I am sure that that opinion comes from having been stranded in dangerous places due to poor design.

It looks pretty solid for an old binder. Are you looking for another project already? LOL
no, I already have my next project. A 1968 F-100. I just like the truck.

Back