WE HAVE A WINNER!! 2020 Winter Raffle!!

RocketFoot

Stangin' ain't easy but somebody gotta do it!
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
OK Guys!  It's Nov 7th and I just drew the lucky winner of the 2020 Winter Raffle!  The winner will receive a beautiful 12" Tribar Logo Trophy!  The trophy was donated back to the forum by a super generous donator, so first and foremost, how about a big THANK YOU to that donator!  Donations like this are what makes these raffles possible!!

I recorded the drawing and uploaded it to Youtube so everyone can see the winner being picked!  I apologize in advance...my video making and ad libing skills are not that great, LOL!  But here it is....

....and the winner is:

TREVYND

CONGRATULATIONS!!  Be sure to PM me your mailing address and we will get the prize to you!!

Again...thank you to our raffle prize donator and also thank you to everyone that purchased chances to win!  I wish everyone could win but your donations are also GREATLY appreciated!!  Every dollar helps pay for important stuff like hosting fees, domain costs, remote backups, software licenses and monthly support licenses!  I am always humbled to see such great support from all you Mustang fans!

Thanks again to EVERYONE!!

goodnigh

VIP Members
Staff member
Site Supporters
Reaction score
My Car
1971 M-code Grande
Good Job!  I own one, get comments all the time.

mike

machattack

Reaction score
My Car
1971 mustang mach 1 351c 4v auto fmx
1968 mustang gt 302 4v 4 speed
Excellent spin!  I wont contest the vote :)  TREVYND  congrats

Trevynd

VIP Members
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1
429CJ, 4 Speed, 3.25 Traction Lock N case, A/C, P/W, tilt, fold down seats, int. wipers, deluxe interior.
On 11/7/2020 at 2:34 AM, RocketFoot said:

OK Guys!  It's Nov 7th and I just drew the lucky winner of the 2020 Winter Raffle!  The winner will receive a beautiful 12" Tribar Logo Trophy!  The trophy was donated back to the forum by a super generous donator, so first and foremost, how about a big THANK YOU to that donator!  Donations like this are what makes these raffles possible!!

I recorded the drawing and uploaded it to Youtube so everyone can see the winner being picked!  I apologize in advance...my video making and ad libing skills are not that great, LOL!  But here it is....

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!

Trevynd

VIP Members
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1
429CJ, 4 Speed, 3.25 Traction Lock N case, A/C, P/W, tilt, fold down seats, int. wipers, deluxe interior.
You pronounced it right ;) haha love the video 

machattack

Reaction score
My Car
1971 mustang mach 1 351c 4v auto fmx
1968 mustang gt 302 4v 4 speed
Congrats on the tri bar win!!!  That was a fake news video :)