What color is the sky in his world?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michaelinf

Reaction score
My Car
Used to own a 72 Gold Glow Mach 1 with 351 2bbl and Ginger Deluxe interior......Oh god I miss that car :(
Last edited by a moderator:
A couple of logs and you got a perfectly good Flintstone car ! rofl

I don't see it, and I don't get it!

Where is the value in this? I've heard of low riders and how they sit down in the weeds but this one has run aground like a beached whale!

Ray

He's practically admitting in his description that he's selling it so someone can convert a hardtop - AND illegally swap the VIN's:

Would make a good donor for you coupe. MAKE your coupe into a convertible using this donor body and tags. I have VIN tag also that makes this car legal. Clear Missouri title.
You can't be any more B&W than that.

Thing is, someone who is seeking to circumvent the system can legally get away with a VIN swap onto a Dynacorn body - under the premise that the original unibody was in such rough shape that it required the significant replacement of structural components. Namely everything.

Some states would accept this - even if the builder went ahead and fully disclosed his/her actions. Someone might transfer some meaningless body panels from this one just to make it an air-tight case too. It's a grey area depending on the laws of a given state.

Funny how he forgot the shock towers though. I take it the shyster is including a set of Ford shock tower VIN stamping dies too, so someone can press out whatever VIN they want, eh?

-Kurt

Someone can buy that and make a nice spa out of it? All the controls are there...
Shame on you for taking this thing that has nothing going for it - and using it to develop the most brilliant Mustang-related product since the '71 Mustang itself.

-Kurt

Obviously Green like the color of money!

Probably not such an outrageous proposal, considering what a nicely restored 65/66 convertible is worth.

Certainly nothing an ametuer could tackle in his garage, but a well-equipped body shop could probably turn out a nice car and make some profit along the way.

Back