what Color is your 7123 Convertible?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What color is your convertible?

• Total voters
Currently painted 3K - Blue Glow (Dark). When I purchased the car, the PO had a cheap MAACO repaint in a med blue GM color. Originally from the factory it was 3D - Med Blue Metallic.

If I had seen the original factory I may have left it that color since the 3D was 1 of 444 and with the CB (Blue Sebring Knit / Corinthian Vinyl) interior it is 1 of 308. Back in the mid 90's it was tough in WNY to find and see some of these in their original appearance. As it turned out I love the darker Blue Glow

73 Vert July2013b.jpg

Currently painted 3K - Blue Glow (Dark). When I purchased the car, the PO had a cheap MAACO repaint in a med blue GM color. Originally from the factory it was 3D - Med Blue Metallic.

If I had seen the original factory I may have left it that color since the 3D was 1 of 444 and with the CB (Blue Sebring Knit / Corinthian Vinyl) interior it is 1 of 308. Back in the mid 90's it was tough in WNY to find and see some of these in their original appearance. As it turned out I love the darker Blue Glow

That looks absolutely superb!!

1995 Ford Mustang 'Special White'

Dark green, avocado interior, black top which will be changed to white.

As you can see mine is bright red. I special ordered my car in 1973, after selling my green ( medium lime) 72 Mustang to my sister, which was painted calypso coral(orange) by my friend and myself in 1974. scan0002.jpgscan0001.jpg

Orig 5M medium copper. repainted by previous owner to a light copper.

TF1rvJl.jpg

FT7TgP2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back