What did you do to your car today?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fired up my fastback and let it run for 20 minutes. Still has last years gas in it. I put a ton of new parts on it 2 years ago and said the next time I drive it it will be to the bodyshop. Well I haven't made it yet.:(

[/quo

Changed out my sparkplugs today. Went a range higher from 25 to the 26 autolites.

Today I dissembled waterpump and timing cover, monday I will get new timing kit. Wonder why there was this older 3-bolt balancer,(broken), outer ring found in the trunk...Shouldnt there be this newer model?

Also dissembled some interior and weatherstripping. Rearly I have met anything so brittle than these A-pillar trims :( Trying to find new ones, another choice is try to fix them...

Shipping to Europe is no problem for Anthony II.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/231870620803?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Greetings from me in Belgium and from my daughter in Jyväskylä.

I think my Mustangs instrument panel needs new lenses... I thought that I could buff then clear, but I was so wrong...

IMG_20160312_192353.jpg

I think my Mustangs instrument panel needs new lenses... I thought that I could buff then clear, but I was so wrong...
I have new ones... crystal clear

I use US postal service for international shipping

PM or email for a shipping quote

Item #FM-BI009

71-73 INSTRUMENT PANEL LENS

Standard gauge lens without tach or clock. Reproduction. Price: $56.95

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to my buddy's exhaust shop and we added dump pipes in front of the H pipe and actually ran tail pipes all the way out the back. Just a teeny bit more civilized for cruising.

2ag9kk2.jpg

15y89aw.jpg

2dsr85k.jpg

I also got a few pictures of the Toploader back in place

zo6c9h.jpg

51bp7l.jpg

I glued the A-pillar trims together, nice that I had all the pieces left... They are not ready, still needs some reinforcement...

Edit. Now they are reinforced with fiberglass, tomorrow frontside fixing...

DSC_2049.JPG

DSC_2050.JPG

I have new ones... crystal clear

I use US postal service for international shipping

PM or email for a shipping quote

Item #FM-BI009

71-73 INSTRUMENT PANEL LENS

Standard gauge lens without tach or clock. Reproduction. Price: $56.95

Oh thanks, but I ordered them already from ebay...

IMG_20160312_144659811.jpgIMG_20160310_165910912.jpgFinally got my engine back so I installed today. Now it's a matter of hooking everything else up. Will probably put starter and headers on tomorrow.

Lookin' good, love the intake gaskets :D
Yeah I bought the best I could afford! ::thumb::

Got some Fel-Pros in the mail. Hoping they'd be here by today but guess I'm waiting until Monday.

Brian

Got some Fel-Pros in the mail. Hoping they'd be here by today but guess I'm waiting until Monday.

Brian
I know that the intake is not installed permanently right now but it appears to be on backwards, just want to mention it so when you install it for good it isn't put on the same way again.

Brian
I know that the intake is not installed permanently right now but it appears to be on backwards, just want to mention it so when you install it for good it isn't put on the same way again.
It is. I just slapped it on real quick because I didn't have a chain and had to use the plate to hook engine up to crane. Good eye!:bravo:

Coated A-pillar trims today. Resin worked like I hope now they are very rigid :cool:
Sweet, ::thumb:: What brand and color of paint did you use ?
This wont help you a lot, it is finnish product ment for repairing plastic parts. This is only color available.I got it for free to test use it.

DSC_2056.JPG

Looks like an awesome job on the a pillar trims. Can I send you mine? :)
Yeah, sure :D

Fuel tank removed, washed and dried, ready for sandblasting and powdercoating...

DSC_2055.JPG

Back