What did you do to your car today?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the cowl welded out

wow, a hell of a lot of work.
Sweet! Looks Great!

And, 'you ain't kidding.' Turned out to be a bigger deal than I originally thought before I cracked mine open as well. I'm just glad the donor car was still available.

Finally got the toe board patch welded in..Joey Blow is at the shop now grinding all the welds on the rear torque box & the toe board patch..Can you say FLOOR FITTING TIME !!!:p

100_3200.JPG

I've gone green!

IMG_16131.jpg

IMG_16121.jpg

IMG_16171.jpg

IMG_16191.jpg

Swapped the dash light LEDs from HiPo parts out to Green SMDx6 LEDs from superbrightleds. Also swapped the dome and map lights out to white LEDs.

Naw, I've decided to go with a dark, dark blue. Haven't decided on the stripe though, that's a tough one to figure out. I like the "c" stripe, but I like the hockey stick and the '73 stripe as well. Decisions, decisions.
Looking forward to the pics, I'm happy for you and jealous at the same time :dodgy:

Ordered about $900 of stuff from OMS (incl. shipping). Thanks Don! Now when the car is back from paint I can finish the interior.
Steve all shipping today

Thanks Don

Got off work early and spent a nice afternoon with the Mach 1. Finished up grinding the welds on cowl and battery apron and hit them with some primer.This is my first time welding so don't laugh to hard :p. My brother normally does my welding. All I can say is I'm trying. I feel good about my crappy welding job. Good thing for bondo :D.

cowl patch done 001.jpg

cowl patch done 002.jpg

cowl patch done 003.jpg

cowl patch done 004.jpg

cowl patch done 005.jpg

cowl patch done 006.jpg

cowl patch done 007.jpg

Back