• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

What do you need

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
Multiple Mustangs!
I will be heading back to Michigan to pick up another car in a week or two. On my last trip I found a treasure trove of 71 - 73 parts for great prices. If any of you need any of the following let me know what you are willing to pay and I can bring back.

Rear window defogger, fastback and coupe.

Fold down rear seats.

Long consoles Black.

Power windows 71 - 72 and some 73.

Great Green pattern seats. Do not know the code but cloth with a pattern.

Let me know what you need and what you are willing to pay. Of course shipping will need to be added. Glad to pick them up while on the road.

Thanks,

David

hi im richard i need the 71-73 fastback weatherstrip channel molding the piece that the weatherstripping goes in both sides

thanks mongos73cobrajet

Hey David do you have a picture of the long black console? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey David do you have a picture of the long black console? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They are in storage unit I need to go get them out to take some pics will try to do today.

Thanks,

David

Ok went to storage unit but the pictures suck too much sun. I will have to go back and do in the shade. I have attached a few of the washed out pics. There will be 3 black ones up for sale and later probably a blue and ginger. The blue came out of a 35,000 mile car so in great shape. None of the black one have been painted. I did not wash them but think they would be just fine without paint if you wash them good with dish detergent. I have too many projects to do that right now. The one in these pictures has a momentary switch mounted in front of the ash tray. Do not know what it was for but had a Ford tag on the wire harness hooked to it. There are no cracks gouges broken screw holes. the inside of glove box should clean up nice the hinge and latch are good the lid is showing it's age which could be 44. I think a new lid is around $60.00. The clock does run and wire harness is complete along with light for ash tray that I think only came if you had convenience package.

We can talk price in a PM I do not know how to get pics in PM. I haven't seen any sell on eBay this good usually something wrong split, hole broke or something. One of the others does have a hole broke out so it will be less for sure.

David

DSC00153 (2).JPG

DSC00148 (2).JPG

DSC00150 (2).JPG

DSC00159 (2).JPG

DSC00160.JPG

DSC00163.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
David,

Remember to check out the tinted door glass up there. Also still looking for a pair of good to refurbish-able "shorty" rear window cranks.

Thanks !

Butch

David,

Remember to check out the tinted door glass up there. Also still looking for a pair of good to refurbish-able "shorty" rear window cranks.

Thanks !

Butch
I did not get to head up this past week never got the bearing fixed in the truck. You need glass for vert? I know he had for power window did not notice if he had regular.

I write down a list and put the Forum members username so I can keep it straight.

David

I will be heading back to Michigan to pick up another car in a week or two. On my last trip I found a treasure trove of 71 - 73 parts for great prices. If any of you need any of the following let me know what you are willing to pay and I can bring back.

Rear window defogger, fastback and coupe.

Fold down rear seats.

Long consoles Black.

Power windows 71 - 72 and some 73.

Great Green pattern seats. Do not know the code but cloth with a pattern.

Let me know what you need and what you are willing to pay. Of course shipping will need to be added. Glad to pick them up while on the road.

Thanks,

David
Interested in a black long console in really good shape... Do you have one still ?

Thank you,

Nelson.

I am needing a pair of sun visors (complete) don't care what color as long as there in good shape.

Thanks

Don

I am needing a pair of sun visors (complete) don't care what color as long as there in good shape.

Thanks

Don
What car vert or fastback or coupe?
PM sent

Back