What happened to spring???

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 red convertible 351 4 V
We just had a bad wind storm where over a million people lost power. I was with out power for 24 hours. Glad I bought a generator a few years ago to keep the house warm. Today's fun is 4 inches of snow. Spring can't come soon enough. Its time for the cover to come off the mustang.

John J

We just got winter down here in Florida. High temps dropped down to mid-50's, and we're all freezing our butts off. It's been 70*+ since mid-November with 2 cold snaps lasting 2 days each. Had to mow the lawn mid-February....after I told all the neighborhood kids to get off it!

I hate to tell ya but it was 90 degrees here in Phoenix. Unseasonably warm. This is typical weather for us when much of the rest of the country is getting hit by snow storms. However, when you all have a 'mild' winter we tend to be a bit colder.

I don't call it 'climate disruption'. It's just how the weather works. The warm/cold gets dispursed somewhere. Sometimes it's you, sometimes it's me. Frankly it's warming up too soon here this year. Sorry...

+1 on spring !!!

We are anticipating 18-24 inches of snow in Northern NJ tomorrow, lets hope it blows out to sea !!!  

Spring cannot come soon enough !!!
I'm getting hit with the very same storm right now in eastern PA!  Calling for 12" to 24", hoping it's closer to 12".  Snowblower is gassed up and ready to go after the snow stops.  Within the past month we had a few days in the 50's and even 60's and I thought I'd get the car out sooner this year.  But no... we're going to have to wait for all of this snow to melt, and then all of the salt residue to wash off of the roadways.  At least I have some fun driving around in all of this with the wife's Navigator L.   ::thumb::  Ford 5.4L V8 with 6 speed auto and 3.73 rear actually moves that beast pretty well.

was supposed to get 5-8" of snow last nite into today.. we got more of freezing rain, sleet, and now pouring it's butt off... i'd rather have the snow.. now the next decent day to pick up fallen limbs.. so today, i crank up fireplace and watch the 3 hrs i taped of fast n loud..

Spring sprang forward just last Sunday...so it is still in the future.

I was out starting the alignment (post SoT coil over install) on my '73 today in shorts and a tee. Looks like low 80's for the next week or so. We lived five winters in Calgary and that was enough for us.

Back