What have I done ?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
Various
A real enthusiast showed up at my door yesterday - took one look at my gorgeous Stang and offered me m00lah for it. 

...............and I said yes????  :classic_blink:   :help: :classic_ohmy:           .... here I go again ....WTF have I done ?   :classic_ninja:

...what I do to get new peeps into these forums ....Rocketyfoot, you owe me a beer.  :classic_laugh:

Why is it us guys can get so attached to a piece of steel ??
...I'm now going to go into the corner of my garage and have a melt down  :classic_blush:

Feck.jpg

Engbay.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A real enthusiast showed up at my door yesterday - took one look at my gorgeous Stang and offered me m00lah for it. 

...............and I said yes????  :classic_blink:   :help: :classic_ohmy:           .... here I go again ....WTF have I done ?   :classic_ninja:

...what I do to get new peeps into these forums ....Rocketyfoot, you owe me a beer.  :classic_laugh:

Why is it us guys can get so attached to a piece of steel ??
...I'm now going to go into the corner of my garage and have a melt down  :classic_blush:

View attachment 55381

View attachment 55382
I don't know if I should say "Congratulation" or  "What was you thinking".  I guess that if you were willing to sell it then it really wasn't the one for you. So now you are going to go off again looking for another one rolling the dice and hoping you don't crap out.   :whistling:

I don't know if I should say "Congratulation" or  "What was you thinking".  I guess that if you were willing to sell it then it really wasn't the one for you. So now you are going to go off again looking for another one rolling the dice and hoping you don't crap out.   :whistling:
I'll be back doing research again ... but keeping options open

I have to say though, that the 71 - 351C is my all time favourite car. 

Get yourself a nice 71 Boss 351 since now you have all that cash burning a hole in your pocket. :biggrin:

You always want one you haven’t got. I occasionally look for a good fastback myself!

But I do really like the verts!

Oh my! I'm not sure I could sell mine. If I did, it would have to be for silly money,......even then, I'd be heartbroken. 

Hopefully, the money was strong enough to fund another vehicle you like. Sometimes, with any special car, you can't replace it for the money you sell for. Oddly enough, many new cars are more expensive than a classic or special interest vehicle. 1sostatic, perhaps part of the thrill is the search, no?

Now you'll have to buy another one, ship it across the pond, and wonder all the time it is in transit whether an Atlantic storm will wash it overboard.  I think your listening to static on the headphones too long has damaged your limey thinking...

On the positive side you can now fill that convertible void you have….

I think you need a Boss 351 Convertible, with the Frank Cone option.  There are a few listed around here...
And, pray, what whopping amount of m00lah will be required to find one of these that isn't a smoker, riddled with rust, perished pipes and has a wiring harness held together with insulting tape and bubble gum ?   :biggrin:

And, pray, what whopping amount of m00lah will be required to find one of these that isn't a smoker, riddled with rust, perished pipes and has a wiring harness held together with insulting tape and bubble gum ?   :biggrin:
But that is "patina"....

Back