What is your Dream Car!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RocketFoot

Stangin' ain't easy but somebody gotta do it!
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
What is your absolute, money is no object dream car?  Doesn't have to be a Ford.  It can be something old, current or futuristic?  It can be a truck, motorcycle or maybe an M1 tank?  What would you pick?

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For me...I want something with style, performance and luxury all under one roof! 

Aston Martin V12 Vanquish!  It just better have the steering wheel on the correct side!  (Left!)  LOL!

aston-martin-vanquish2.jpg

Jaguar XKE, the most beautifully designed car body ever made.

Original gt40 or crusader with the bugs worked out....https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/XM2001_Crusader (with unlimited neighbor deterrence....park it in my front yard and use blanks on patriotic holidays...a few shipping containers of various operational rounds too)

I have too many to be specific.  But, I suppose if I had to choose just one:

1971 Ferrari 365 Daytona GTS Spyder
13941RtFtSdLr14.jpg

Then again, this would be pretty awesome:  Coyote X (McLaren Marauder kit car from the TV Show Hardcastle & McCormick)
Coyote_024.JPG

I'm going to stop right here... I could go on for days.

I loved Hardcastle. Occasionally occurs to me to look it up and watch it...then I remember the gf and I watched the first episode of Miami vice a couple of years ago. . Omg, it was awful

I loved Hardcastle. Occasionally occurs to me to look it up and watch it...then I remember the gf and I watched the first episode of Miami vice a couple of years ago. . Omg, it was awful
Yeah, I remember re-watching some of the shows/movies I thought were SO cool when I was a kid thinking, "Wow - did THAT suck" (Airwolf, for one).

For the record - I was a fan of the Ferrari Daytona LONG before Miami Vice came out.  I ain't gonna lie, though - I'd be perfectly happy with an LS-powered kit car version on a C3 chassis... even if it was black. ;)

Many options here. Right now I can think of a Lamborghini Miura or Countach. A Ferrari Dino or 250 GTO. An AC Cobra. A Ford GT40 or Pantera.

Or just settle for a 1971 Mach 1 :biggrin:

Oh. Mah. Gawd.  I think I need a towel.

One of my favorite movies and TV shows growing up.  Blue Thunder's movie still holds up fairly well, although Airwolf's lost its teeth.  Put aside the cheesy acting, plot, and dialogue, and I still love watching those birds fly.

Both are definitely on the list as part of my quest to reclaim/rebuild all of the model kits I had as a kid.

Would have to be a GT40 Mk2.  Always loved them.

fordgt40mkii.jpg

Back