what other vehicle related boards are you on?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
'73 mustang convt.
So I was looking at the 'faces to screen names' which was bumped up and mentioned the number of users.

What other car related sites are you an active and particpating member?

I am a moderator (evil moderator) on this:

www.ifsja.org This is a site for the old 'full size jeeps'. We have about 20000 members and about 2000 active members. It's really the first site I ever signed up for.

I also am a member of:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/119419/

This site is dedicated to 335 engines (including 351 Cleveland). It's basic so no real stats on the membership. I would guess a few hundred to a thousand with maybe a couple of dozen active members.

I tried the www.jeepsunlimited.com site for a while but it did not work for me.

I am also a semi active participant on the www.mysporttrac.com. It's pretty small since most sporttrac owers just join the Explorer sites. (Ford made a small 4 door pickup based on the explorer and called it the sporttrac... I know, you have never heard of them).

This site is one of my top two, along with the ifjsa site. What other car forums do you hang out in?

I'm on several Mustang related sites, but also occasionally visit some of the MG sites. I have a 1960 MGA Roadster that I bought back in 1974 (bought it the same year I bought my 73 Convertible!) that I need to restore (or maybe sell). I use to work at an MG dealership in the late 70's and amassed almost every part I need to restore. Maybe one of these days!

Not mine, but this is the body style:

mga23.jpg

FordMuscle.com best site for Ford enthusiasts. Not too many 7173's there though :( I now belong to many other car and motorcycle sites but all under different names LOL!

I go to the network 54 once in a while. Me and my girlfriend also started a face book group call "metal punks classic cars and bikes club" We have a few friends from the area in that. I am also in a group for 351c called cleavlands forever on facebook.

I belong to the 460ford forums too under the name sik. I might be getting a nice early 70's longblock 460 this weekend so i may going there alot after.

Nice looking MG! I've always had a soft spot for them, I'm just too big to sit in one comfortably any more...
I'm 6'4" and it was comfortable to sit in for me back in the 70's, but I was almost a 100 pounds lighter then. Mine is disassembled, so I need to find one to sit in to see if I still fit!

Several.

VMF. Since the 90's

Allfords

Thedieselstop. For Powerstroke diesels

Tdiclub. For my diesel VWs

MG forum but cannot remember the name

Classic Bronco forum.

Several RC car forums - do those count for answering this question? Lol

Oh geez - I'm on so many forums it's not even funny.

Jeeps Unlimited, Dodge Talk, Dodge Truck World, Honda Civic Forums, JDMC, VMF, Mach 1 Club, 351C... and those are just the car forums. I'm also on a ton of IT Tech forums, Airbrushing, Drawing, Brass Band, RC Cars, a couple of social forums, one for my high school alumni, and all sorts of others as my other hobbies come into and out of focus.

I've also modded several, and even built and run my own forums on my home webserver ('til it finally smoked earlier this summer, and I decided not to rebuild the forums when I stood it back up).

Back