What's in a name?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Convertible
Hello to all Forum members,

I recently came up with this idea for the Forum, because it's always a friendly way to greet people and use their first name if you want, when you have something to say.

Thanks Don and the Forum Staff for your support on deciding to implement my idea and make it a reality.

On that basis, i would encourage any Forum member to come forward and pop your first name right here on this thread, so we can build a quick reference library of member's first names for all members to use when you might have forgotten their first name etc.

If you feel a bit uneasy about giving your first name on the forum, you could always use a substitute first name like TK or Tp for example. But again, i would encourage you to put forward your real first name, as this Forum is run and conducted on the basis of being a genuine, friendly and respectful place where folks can connect up and have a great time. Friendship and an open friendliness is always fostered on this Forum and enjoyed.

So please DO drop the Forum a line and leave your first name here. It all helps the Forum to be an even more great place to hang out and enjoy!:)

So when you need to use the library ------- Click on FORUM at the top of the Home page,

then Click on WELCOME

then Click on INTRODUCTIONS

then Click on IMPORTANT THREADS

then click on WHAT'S IN A NAME

then just leave your first name in a post.

For a faster way to get straight to the thread to leave your name, or to use as a reference, use this link ----------- http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-what-s-in-a-name--22663

Thanks folks,

Greg.:)
73MustangConvertibleGal Julie