Austin Vert

Benefactors
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Convertible
I missed this... WTH??
Droptop73 - Jeff
Hi Jeff,

I have just logged your name in on the list.

Sorry to report that when the Forum got a major upgrade a while ago, the tech boys did not transfer the original thread, and the workings of it to the new upgraded Forum . I had to start a new link and a new list to keep it semi active and open. The current admin staff don't seem too interested in upgrading this original thread concept that was started a long time ago. It has shown little interest and activity over recent years, as most Forum members have forgotten about it and/or don't use it anymore. You are now on the list appearing on page 8. Sadly, i have noticed a fair amount of good old material that used to be on the Forum, has gone west in the transfer upgrade process. A lot of my own personal posts and work has gone for good as well. Very sad.

Greg.

Last edited:

droptop73

VIP Members
Staff member
Reaction score
My Car
73 Convertible
Hi Jeff,

I have just logged your name in on the list.

Sorry to report that when the Forum got a major upgrade a while ago, the tech boys did not transfer the original thread, and the workings of it to the new upgraded Forum . I had to start a new link and a new list to keep it semi active and open. The current admin staff don't seem too interested in upgrading this original thread concept that was started a long time ago. It has shown little interest and activity over recent years, as most Forum members have forgotten about it and/or don't use it anymore. You are now on the list appearing on page 8. Sadly, i have noticed a fair amount of good old material that used to be on the Forum, has gone west in the transfer upgrade process. A lot of my own personal posts and work has gone for good as well. Very sad.

Greg.
Thank you for maintaining this list Greg. I likely posted long ago but just looked at the list. This group has really grown over the last 12 years (I hope I did my math correctly).

BigBlue

VIP Members
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Coupe. Lived, died, then lived again.
Wow I missed this thread too! Here's mine...
BigBlue - Josue