Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

Mister 4x4

Too Big to Sneak
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1
So far, just auron73mach1 - since he's actually here in San Angelo. ;) There have been a couple other friends I know that have registered here, but they have since sold their '71-'73s and moved onto other things (I didn't even know their handles).

Hopefully, I'll be able to add to my list next April in Charlotte.

Reaction score
My Car
73 mach 1 4bb swapped Q code
89 cummins swapped 4x4 f350
96 f350 dually stock
So far, just auron73mach1 - since he's actually here in San Angelo. ;) There have been a couple other friends I know that have registered here, but they have since sold their '71-'73s and moved onto other things (I didn't even know their handles).

Hopefully, I'll be able to add to my list next April in Charlotte.
If you are referring to SMsgt Hilliard and his wife I am in the same boat as you and Henry Williams (the guy whos mustang drag car I posted said he would join us) And then Mr. Kielman (sp?)who owns a 72 sprint fastback in Abilene said he posted a couple times a while ago

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Sport Roof
The only person I've met in real life is Danoreilly, although I consider many of you friends now.

I am not here in your country but have a plan to go there for holiday tour.

Can anyone tell me what is best place to visit and spend holidays there?

Have a nice day.
It really depends on what you're interested in. If you post up a new thread you will get many responses I'm sure. I've traveled a fair amount so I can give you some insight as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

luxstang

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Convertible
As I said in a pm to Don, I need an intercontinental special.

It's easy to drive from one part of town to another and meet somebody at a car show.

I have to get on plane, take a 12 hour flight and spend 2000$ to meet someone.

That's not fair, I'm officially pouting now. :dodgy:

;)

Reaction score
My Car
1971 mustang convertible
1974 Z28 camaro
1963 chevy C10
1999 F150 lariat 4X4
There are several people I want to meet at some point...but until they build a bridge across the ocean, a couple of them will never happen as I was not born with wings, or gills...yeah I know i'm a chicken, but i'm a live chicken :D

Don65Stang

Reaction score
My Car
Several.
Hello, My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father. Prepare to die!"
That's a great movie. One of my favorites.

We need a whiner award

HAhahahahaha!
I'll see what I can do.

There are several people I want to meet at some point...but until they build a bridge across the ocean, a couple of them will never happen as I was not born with wings, or gills...yeah I know i'm a chicken, but i'm a live chicken :D
There's a great chicken and egg discussion going on in this past week's VIP WFQ thread.

Stangace20

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1 351C Gold Glow
1991 LX 5.0 Hatchback
I've met mike/mach71351c and also rgregory/ron is actually in the same mustang club as me

I believe I've met one or two other forum members as well,but I remember the cars better than I do faces/names/username unfortunately.

....I know one of them had a silver/black mach 1 w/ a custom interior and I met him w/ mike at MBTB 2012 last year

(maybe if mike sees this he'll know who I'm talking about, cause I believe he's the one that told me the guy was on here)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Sprint coupe
so far i have met tnfastbk and the infamous "Q". I am a OTR trucker so always rolling thru someones hometown and always interested in meeting other stang guys time permitting.

luxstang

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Convertible
Add member "Ildoor" to my list. I met him in a German forum and bought the AOD from him and at the same time referred him to our forum. We met in person a week after he signed up here, so he was a legit member. :)

Funny, he's actually the only European member I have met.