Who have you met?

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

Reaction score
My Car
73 Ford Mustang Mach 1 351 CJ all matching numbers, under restoration.
73 Ford Mustang Sprint from Mexico.
I met nobody yet, nobody wants to meet me? Why??? ;););)

Luxtang, you should be the closest to me (or I'm the closest to you) so I bring my SY99 and you play the guitar, then we will talk about Mustang of course :)

Don65Stang

Reaction score
My Car
Several.
73MustangCoupe (Ron) and hs wife Dawn swung through Mobile enroute to Memphs a few minutes ago and stopped by the house. Loaded up an extra 351c and FMX in the back of his truck for his next project car and away they went. I wish we coud have had more time to visit but they need to make Memphis by this evening. Nice couple! Yet one more example of the high quality people we have on here.

I'll upload a pic as soon as I transfer it from my phone.

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Mach 1
73MustangCoupe (Ron) and hs wife Dawn swung through Mobile enroute to Memphs a few minutes ago and stopped by the house. Loaded up an extra 351c and FMX in the back of his truck for his next project car and away they went. I wish we coud have had more time to visit but they need to make Memphis by this evening. Nice couple! Yet one more example of the high quality people we have on here.

I'll upload a pic as soon as I transfer it from my phone.
It was great meeting you. Got home about 8:45 pm. Drove about 9 hrs today, and get to go back to work tomorrow. WooHoo!! But I got a new motor to play with! :)

Don65Stang

Reaction score
My Car
Several.
Glad you made it home ok. We didn't get a chance to talk about your truck projects or your newly acquired old truck. I like it a lot. It looked great and I wish I would have checked it out before you left.

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Mach 1
Glad you made it home ok. We didn't get a chance to talk about your truck projects or your newly acquired old truck. I like it a lot. It looked great and I wish I would have checked it out before you left.
Well, when you get a chance to swing through Memphis, feel free to stop by and get the tour. My other project, El Guapo, is an 86 F150. You can check out that build thread at http://m.ford-trucks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1181613. I'm hoping to get it back from paint soon, so I can finish it up and focus on the Mustang.

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Convertible
Anyone in the San Antonio area...drop me a line and we'll have a drink or something! Or even just share stories!

My only real scheduled trips right now are ... Chicago in May and Vegas in October...

Cheers!

John

Reaction score
My Car
1972 MACH 1
2019 F150
I am heading down to N. Carolina to visit whisnan. He has a few cars and parts I need to get moving again. About 7 hour drive and would you believe my wife is also going. See calls my yellow Mach the bumble bee cause it stings our wallet at times. Maryland to NC April 17-18. Good FRiday weekend so will meet lots of other traffic also.

Alan L

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Q code Mach 1 blue glow with argent stripes, 351C-4V, C6 auto
1973 Q code Mach 1 blue glow with argent stripes, 351C-4V, 4 speed
I met Don from OMS. Instead of having him ship my parts, I decided to drive up and get them myself. Got a chance to visit for a while and see some of his shop. Nice guy and very knowledgeable about our cars!

Don65Stang

Reaction score
My Car
Several.
It's always a pleasure meeting other forum members and as a result I have made several new friends. It is quite fun to meet up. I encourage you all to give a try in reaching out to other members in your area or when you travel.

If you need a Hello Badge icon or have one with the wrong number send me a PM and I will correct.

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Convertible, 351CJ, 5 Speed. Currently being restored. Projected finish date is some day.....
I had the pleasure to host a little meet and greet at my house tonight. Lee and his wife from Bakersfield, Mike, his wife and friend Duane, from Escondido (Duane is from Connecticut), Jeff, from Orange county, Jim, from San Diego, Don and his wife from Texas, My Childhood friend, Scott, from Denver and my wife all had a great evening. They all approved of my car, so I must be doing something right! Looking forward to seeing you all again!

-Travis 572.JPG

luxstang

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Convertible
Your name came up a few times in the conversation last night. We wish you and Carla could have been here too!
Omg. Whatever they told you, I must say that I

a) didn't do it on purpose

b) didn't know better or

c) I was young and needed the money.

:)

Last edited by a moderator: