Who have you met?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Grande
She is named Victoria and sports a 302 with a C4.
Unfortunately guys, I am not going to be able to make. A Marine is being brought home to be laid to rest and I am going to his procession with my wife and son. Sorry to miss out, but I am sure you will understand.

Don65Stang

Reaction score
My Car
Several.
Please make a post and let me know who you have met so I can give out the correct Hello badge.

Also let me know if your badge need upgrading b/c you've met additional members and now qualify for the next badge.

Don65Stang

Reaction score
My Car
Several.
We had a great 2-day meetup in San Diego. The first evening we went to dinner at a nice restaurant on the beach at Oceanside then went to the cruise-in on Wednesday in El Cajon. A great time was had by all!

Restaurant view...

IMG_20150609_190527.jpg

From left to right:

Don65Stang (me)

nailpounder (Norm)

Mach71351c (Mike)

sdstang (Jim)

Ms.Mach71351c (Tara, not present in pic)

DSCN1110.JPG

midlife

Shorts checker
Reaction score
My Car
No Mustangs at the moment.
Don: you really need to change your signature picture to show you wearing a hat. I think that was the only time you're not wearing one!

Oceanside to El Cajon? That's a good drive! At least an hour!

Jase.Heuer

Reaction score
My Car
I have a 2004 daily driver v6 and am now the proud owner of a 1973 coupe
Had a great time tonight. Met up with (in order) Japrine in, Jase.heuer(me), and Don65Stang. Don brought a few buddies and we all had a great time.

5l82ac.jpg

japrine

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Sportsroof
I met Jase.heuer and Don65Stan. Had a great time guys and I hope to meet more members in the future.

Reaction score
My Car
1973 red convertible 351 4 V
John J and I met last week at the Woodward Dream Cruise. He is a great guy & has a very nice and original 73 vert. We talked for a while and then we cruised Woodward. Had a great time!

/quote]

We will have to meet up again and get a few other members to join us.

Glad to hear you got you trans problem solved.

John J

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1 Q Code
John J and I met last week at the Woodward Dream Cruise. He is a great guy & has a very nice and original 73 vert. We talked for a while and then we cruised Woodward. Had a great time!

/quote]

We will have to meet up again and get a few other members to join us.

Glad to hear you got you trans problem solved.

John J
Thank's John, sounds good.

Don65Stang

Reaction score
My Car
Several.
I almost met Steve in Monument, CO yesterday. We just couldn't get the stars to align. Next time Steve!

I did meet up with a friend I've known since elementary school. He moved to Colorado Springs so while I was there it was a good time to catch up with him. Our paths have crossed a few times since graduating HS.

Meet ups are always fun. Post about yours in this thread.

Reaction score
My Car
'73 mustang convt.
A couple of months ago I met Vinnie in Amsterdam. I had a spare of a part he needed. So we met in what he called "Amsterdam's only REAL Irish Pub".

It was my first day in the city. I opened the door and the place was PACKED. I didn't know how it worked at resturaunts in Amsterdam. Do you wait in line, do you find a seat, do you sign in or ??

So I stood by the door looking at the long skinny Pub that was literally shoulder to shoulder with people. Being an American I figured I would stick out like a sore thumb.

Long story short, Vinnie figured out it was me. We had a couple of Guiness and a nice conversation. The Irish were playing the French in a Rugby game which is why the bar was packed. It was a lot of fun and a great experience to meet him and spend some time in a 'real' Irish pub during a game.