Will your "custom" car resell easy?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1 dark green
While they are our cars and we do what we want to them do you ever think how easy/hard it would be to sell them when the time comes?  Your dream car may not be the dreams of others....here are 2 facebook cars for sale.

c2.jpg

c1.jpg

Saw this one online recently. I think it’s actually kinda cool, but yeah... probably not great for resale.  You’d have to find that one person that really loves it as much as you...

I personally do like some mods, but generally they are easily reversible ones, and I don’t buy rare VIN cars so that I can make a few subtle upgrades. 

59DB9892-4E32-4FCD-B994-E4C9A3FEC8D5.jpeg

I think the station wagon would be an easier sell. I don't hate the wheel/tire combo or the stance. The paint is not for me but that could be changed.

The other...car? Not so much. 

As for the lifted Mustang, don't think so.

Mike 

Saw this one online recently. I think it’s actually kinda cool, but yeah... probably not great for resale.  You’d have to find that one person that really loves it as much as you...

I personally do like some mods, but generally they are easily reversible ones, and I don’t buy rare VIN cars so that I can make a few subtle upgrades. 

View attachment 48156
Nice negative rake!

Back