Wimbledon white(?) paint?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danno

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Fastback, Sportsroof
Tearing out what little hair I have left out trying to find SEM 15855 paint to finish my "A" pillar covers, 1972 Fastback.
I ordered SEM "15993", because that's what the old can was labeled. When I got it, the spray that came out was a clear spray.
Rechecked the old can, and found a sticker on the cap that said "15855". I tried to order that from NPD, etc etc, and it's out of stock everywhere.
Any help locating the correct 15855 paint would be great. Thanks in advance.....

Tearing out what little hair I have left out trying to find SEM 15855 paint to finish my "A" pillar covers, 1972 Fastback.
I ordered SEM "15993", because that's what the old can was labeled. When I got it, the spray that came out was a clear spray.
Rechecked the old can, and found a sticker on the cap that said "15855". I tried to order that from NPD, etc etc, and it's out of stock everywhere.
Any help locating the correct 15855 paint would be great. Thanks in advance.....
Shake it a minimum of 5 minutes and try again…mine was clear to start too…

Attachments

• 21D71795-0CBA-476C-B43C-71493A36AF63.jpeg
    21D71795-0CBA-476C-B43C-71493A36AF63.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 6
If shaking it more doesn't work try contacting TCP Global by phone, The number may have changed. Chuck

Shake it a minimum of 5 minutes and try again…mine was clear to start too…
Just shook it prior to and during the entire "FREEBIRD" song, and the same thing.
The ball was free when I first tried it, and now after the "FREEBIRD" shake, it's still not spraying a color. Thank's for the reply though.....

Just shook it prior to and during the entire "FREEBIRD" song, and the same thing.
The ball was free when I first tried it, and now after the "FREEBIRD" shake, it's still not spraying a color. Thank's for the reply though.....
Sad…sorry to hear that….at least you had some good tunes!

Here's the SEM color formula for the 71-73 interior white paint in their ColorCoat system. Many local paint stores can custom mix the paint and pack it in a rattle can for you, or you can buy it in a can to use with a spray gun. Dealer locator linked below. Keep in mind that some just carry the pre-packed rattle cans, so you need to call ahead about custom mixing.

https://www.semproducts.com/locator

1653913373347.png

LOL, is that the 9 minute studio version or the 15 minute live version of Freebird?

Back