Winters over I think?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 red convertible 351 4 V
I survived another crappy Michigan winter. We got enough rain to wash the salt off the roads and they filled some of the pot holes so I got the car out this weekend. I charged up the battery and hook up the cables. Started up fine and I let set for 10 minutes in the drive to check for any leaks. I am lucky no issues so far. Went for a short cruise in the neiboirhood to check the brakes and all good so far. Next weekend I hit highway if the weather good.

John J

Attachments

• IMG_7575.jpg
    IMG_7575.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_7576.jpg
    IMG_7576.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_7578.jpg
    IMG_7578.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 11
Those Michigan winters suck, I lived there for 3 years... Great looking car!

Spring has finally come to North Idaho. I was able to go for a drive Saturday AND Sunday!!

Topped off with non-ethanol premium. $5.00/gallon
Yes, it's going to be an expensive year for us to just go play with our toys. I think here in Ontario, we are paying in US dollars, about $5.80 - 6.oo per 3.78 liters (1 US gallon) Oh well at least I don't need gas to go to work!!

opposite for me. Now that spring is here the temps are creeping into the 90's and will soon be over 100. Not the best convertible weather. But I did get a drive in yesterday with the top down.

John J. That is a very good looking drop top.

Spring is getting closer up here in Calgary, Canada
last week we had a couple days of snow (~8 inches of the fresh white stuff on the ground), but it‘s mostly all melted already

its still hanging in there around freezing at night, but the days are starting to get decent again

once all the gravel is swept up in the next couple of weeks, it will ok to start driving the mustang again

We are close to 80 today in East Texas, premium is about $4.00 a gallon here.

Back