woodgrain alternative

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
71 Mach 1
Hi guys.

I've read as much as I could find but need more examples.

Some owners have mentioned that they're not big fans of the woodgrain accents in our cars (with deluxe interior).

I'm interested in seeing photos of some alternatives to the woodgrain to maybe give me some ideas.

eg: carbon fiber, etc.

Also, would anyone have a template for the woodgrain for the center gauges. This one's the hardest.

thanks again.

I'm not quite ready to do my panels just yet, but it will be soon and I'll be sure to post pics. ;) :D

Oh yeah, 3M Di-Noc Black Carbon Fiber vinyl is what I'm going with.

I like engine turned finishes

r7ugsw.jpg
[/img]

I was considering brushed aluminum for a while but I decided to pass because I was worried about the reflections in a convertible.

Hi guys.

I've read as much as I could find but need more examples.

Some owners have mentioned that they're not big fans of the woodgrain accents in our cars (with deluxe interior).

I'm interested in seeing photos of some alternatives to the woodgrain to maybe give me some ideas.

eg: carbon fiber, etc.

Also, would anyone have a template for the woodgrain for the center gauges. This one's the hardest.

thanks again.

I think I still have a template that I made from peeling off a faded woodgrain.

If you want, I could scan it and email it to you?

That would be a tremendous help for many. It might pay to upload once so we can grab without busting you all the time.

Thank you kindly...

In your profile.... Your "sex" in undisclosed! I'm imagining you as a possible female with legs like the latest Sarah Palin photo...

Please don't disappoint me! He he

Ta ...Jimbo

Back