Workin' on the wife's car

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mister 4x4

Too Big to Sneak
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1
So this weekend was working on her car (2015 Camaro RS) - she's a gamer (World of Warcraft) and wanted to make her car a little more 'her car.'  

Started late Saturday, but finished up yesterday afternoon installing the black carbon fiber hood spears, side & mirror stripes, and WoW decals on her car.  She also found a set of stainless WoW plate frames, which I put on yesterday.

carmen1.jpg

carmen2.jpg

carmen3.jpg

carmen4.jpg

carmen5.jpg

carmen6.jpg

carmen7.jpg

I like these stripes on this car a lot better than the same ones in burgundy on her gray one (which got totaled last August when some jerk crashed into us on the freeway).

stripes1.jpg

You do nice work, well done. You did sanitized any tools you used to prevent cross contamination when you work on the Mustang, didn't you? Just kidding! Chuck

You do nice work, well done. You did sanitized any tools you used to prevent cross contamination when you work on the Mustang, didn't you? Just kidding! Chuck
But, of course. ;)  :whistling:  :bravo:

But, of course. ;)  :whistling:  :bravo:
I was sure you would have but, wanted to confirm. Trust but, verify I suppose. Chuck

Never!  I can't stand the thought of black rims (on my stuff).  Whenever I see black rims on cool cars, it makes me think, "Wow, I guess they couldn't afford to buy some nice wheels, so they just painted 'em instead... that, or the hubcaps popped off."  It reminds me of the vintage pictures of when people would take their old cars to the drag strip and remove the hubcaps for racing.

Don't get me wrong - I won't bash anybody's choice for what they prefer on their cars, they're just not for me.

Back