• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: 351C/2V exhaust manifolds

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lancelot72

Reaction score
My Car
1972 hardtop 351c
Does anyone have a good set of exhaust manifolds for a 351C/2v engine? I was going to have mine ceramic coated, but once I got them out I realized they are full of cracks. Some of them you can even see light thru the cracks.

Looks like they are about 30lbs. FedEx at the slowest Express Saver rate looks like less then $50 shipping. However, I was just guessing at your zip. Mine is 78240. How much would you want for them?

I was going to offer up mine, but then remembered that it came with a rusted out set of Blackjack headers, rather than factory manifolds.

I do have a set of AMC 304 manifolds you can have if you like - just up the road in San Angelo. :cool:

I was going to offer up mine, but remembered it came with a set of rusted out Blackjack headers.

I do have a set of AMC 304 factory manifolds you can have, if you like... just up the road in San Angelo. :cool:

Hey All! Just wanted everyone to know and watch out for this, I got a Message from Roland01 offering me a set of Exhaust Manifolds that he had on EBay. Said he would pull them off of EBay and sell them to me for the asking price but include shipping because I was on this forum. There were a few iffy things about the whole thing but no major red flags, I payed him using PayPal and he said he had not received the funds. I went through PayPal to verify he received them. Now he does not answer my emails. Also turns out he had only joined the forum on Feb 28, 2022. and it looks like he has not done anything else on the forum but scammed me. I have requested a refund from PAYPAL but that could take months even if they refund me. Just wanted everyone else to be on the look out!

I guess that also means I am still looking for a pair of exhaust manifolds for a 351C 2V or if someone has just the Right(Long) side I know where I can get the left from. Please let me know if you have any. Thanks.

I guess that also means I am still looking for a pair of exhaust manifolds for a 351C 2V or if someone has just the Right(Long) side I know where I can get the left from. Please let me know if you have any. Thanks.
Sorry to hear about the scam. Maddening. 😡. I have a set of exhaust manifolds available. Can send you a pic.

Back