• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB a few items

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stormy69

Reaction score
My Car
73 Mach 1, 351 2V, FMX Medium Copper Metallic with White Knit Vinyl Interior.
Here are some things i am looking for;

71-73 coupe/vert qtr window mechanisms, no glass

Passenger door sport mirror

Headlight bezels and the rings and screws that hold the headlight bulbs in

large stainless trim around the mouth of the grill

Center Console for automatic

1 deluxe door panel stainless trim piece

I have available for trade or sale;

73 mach 1 rear quarter extensions, excellent and 95% stripped to bare metal with the rubber pieces also

73 mach 1 rear bumper to body filler panel

73 mach 1 rear bumper minus guards, so so shape

73 mach 1 rear bumper mounting brackets, excellent shape

73 mach 1 tail light panel and stainless trim, very good to excellent shape

73 mach 1 original radiator

73 mach 1 351w 2v carb

73 mach 1 351w exhaust manifolds

73 standard mustang grill with pony. needs work. no turn signal lamps, no stainless trim and no bezels.

73 mach 1 rear side marker lights

73 mach 1 front marker lights

73 mach 1 front license plate bracket. good shape

:thankyouyellow:

Last edited by a moderator:

I should have the window mechanisms, passenger door sport mirror and the headlamp rings.  On the bezels, do you have a 71/72 or a 73?   Will hit the garage this week and get  you some pictures.

I should have the window mechanisms, passenger door sport mirror and the headlamp rings.  On the bezels, do you have a 71/72 or a 73?   Will hit the garage this week and get  you some pictures.

I have a 73 with. i bought a 73 mach 1 repop grill and am not quite sure that there are bezels that go on it as i am out of town until next week but from what i have seen there are. I have the buckets for the headlight bulbs but no retaining rings or screws.

Here are pictures of the items I believe you need.  The quarter window mechanisms (still in the car), passenger sport mirror, Headlight rings (still on car) and turn signal bezels

i bought the headlight retaining rings yesterday,

price on the window mechanisms and door mirror?

i could also use the stainless trim around the large mouth of the grill. your grill appears to be missing the headlight bezels as mine is.

Last edited by a moderator:

I have a very nice Passenger side window regulator. PM me if you are interested.

post updated
Sorry for the delay in responding.   Passenger Mirror $65, Grille Moldings - $125, Quarter window set-up (runs, brackets, etc minus glass) - $175.  I may have a pair of headlight bezels on another car, let me check tomorrow for you.

post updated
Sorry for the delay in responding.   Passenger Mirror $65, Grille Moldings - $125, Quarter window set-up (runs, brackets, etc minus glass) - $175.  I may have a pair of headlight bezels on another car, let me check tomorrow for you.
I checked the 73s that I have and all of the headlight bezels have already been sold.

I have one 73 headlight bezel, natural metal, not black. Forget which side, but I can check.

post updated
can i get pics of the sport mirror?

I have one 73 headlight bezel, natural metal, not black. Forget which side, but I can check.
price?

post updated
I have posted a picture of the sport mirror which is on the 1st page of this string.  It is copper in color, I can beadblast it clean if you would like.

I'll look at the bezel tomorrow and get a pic of it.

I have posted a picture of the sport mirror which is on the 1st page of this string.  It is copper in color, I can beadblast it clean if you would like.
ooops. is it in good functional condition and no cracks?

thanks

ooops. is it in good functional condition and no cracks?

thanks
It is in good functional condition and no cracks.

I have the radiator from my 71 that i removed late last year. I dont know if it is the original one though since i have had the car for only 4 years. Will you be able to recognize if it is original?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Tony,

thanks for the offer but if you re-read my post, i have my radiator available for sale or trade, its not something i am looking for.

Hey,

I apologize for not getting back to you on the bezel. Health issues in the family have distracted me from other things. I will get the pic in the next couple of days.

Back