WTB...Anyone have this piece in good condition?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Mach 1
2011 Mustang GT
I need this part for the RH side, preferably white but I can always dye it I guess.  Mine is so brittle and all cracked up with no chance of saving it.  I guess they do not repro these and they are specific to cars with the fold down seat option.

Thanks!

I need this part for the RH side, preferably white but I can always dye it I guess.  Mine is so brittle and all cracked up with no chance of saving it.  I guess they do not repro these and they are specific to cars with the fold down seat option.

Thanks!

Since you are fairly new to the group here is link to a junk yard in Oxford, North Carolina. The owner does not really advertise sometimes he does on craigslist. You can hook up with him on Facebook search for Scotty Strickland. I took these pictures during a parts buying trip I made a couple years ago. He has probably got what you need.

I also suggest you maybe doe searches or run ads on Craigslist in the north east U.S. I find that there are much better interior pieces there than anywhere else due to not being so hot and not as much sun damage.

It is a video slide show with background music. Great junk yard he has a bunch or R models but will not sell them, lol. Told me that was his retirement. Might backfire if all the old car lovers die off.

https://animoto.com/play/NiLkeemRwo59srsNGD9PiA

I would take it to a body and paint shop or an interior shop and see what they charge to freshen it up.  Betcha its cheaper than finding a white one in good condition.  Yours looks complete.

kcmash

I would take it to a body and paint shop or an interior shop and see what they charge to freshen it up.  Betcha its cheaper than finding a white one in good condition.  Yours looks complete.

kcmash
No, that's actually not mine.  I wish that was mine!  ::) Nobody could fix mine.

Latest posts

Back