• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

[WTB] Brake pedal for '71 power brake manual transmission

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Subject says it all - looking for a brake pedal for a manual transmission/power brake setup.  Car is a '71 convertible.
I believe I may have one....if you are still looking. I will need to check

Anthony

Subject says it all - looking for a brake pedal for a manual transmission/power brake setup.  Car is a '71 convertible.

Anthony
I am still looking!
Mike,

I found the pedal---it still has the bushings and brake switch attached....send me your email and I will send you some pics....my email is  [email protected]

Anthony

Anthony
I am still looking!
Mike,

I found the pedal---it still has the bushings and brake switch attached....send me your email and I will send you some pics....my email is  [email protected]

Anthony
I have one that is complete ready to bolt in.

Thanks

I am still looking!
Mike,

Anthony
I have one that is complete ready to bolt in.

Thanks

Thanks for the response, but Anthony was able to set me up.

Back