• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB- Door Panel Cap

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Coupe 351C
1968 Mustang Coupe 302
I am in search of a passenger and drivers side door panel cap. I recently added new door panels to my 73 and need the top cap for them.

I assume you have standard door panels and need the upper metal portion. What color do you need them in?

I am in search of a passenger and drivers side door panel cap. I recently added new door panels to my 73 and need the top cap for them.

Yes I have standard door panels now. The car came with no interior. I am not sure what exactly they are called, I always called it a door panel cap. I can re-paint. But the color of my int is black

Will grab a pair of black ones for you this weekend and post a picture.

Yes I have standard door panels now. The car came with no interior. I am not sure what exactly they are called, I always called it a door panel cap. I can re-paint. But the color of my int is black

Found a really nice pair of garnish moldings for the standard door panels. the paint looks very nice, the chrome is nice, even the weatherstrips are still really nice. Here are the pictures.

Will grab a pair of black ones for you this weekend and post a picture.

View attachment 37455

View attachment 37456

View attachment 37457

View attachment 37458

Last edited by a moderator:
Back