• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - Grande Emblems - Nice Shape

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 429 CJs: Grabber Lime, Grabber Blue, White, Dark Green Metallic (2), Pewter, Red Convertible 1972: Sprints (3), 1973: Pink Convertible (2)
A member on this group was nice enough to send me a part that I needed for my restoration at no charge, so I need to return the favor.   I am looking for a nice pair of Grande Emblems that I can buy and send them to him.   69-73 Grande Emblems are the same.   If you have a nice pair or know someone that does, please let me know.   Thanks.

I have a set laying around that I'm willing to part with. Shoot me a PM [email protected] or text (814) 891-7011
Thanks, but I have a pair coming.  If anything changes, will certainly reach out.  Thanks again.

Back