• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - Rear interior plastics for sports roof with fold down seat.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bdennis

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm looking for Rear interior plastics for sports roof with fold down seat.

So both the large plastic trim pieces that are beside and behind the back fold down seat.

Looking for a total of 4 panels 2 parts on the left and 2 on the right as circled.

72mach13.jpg

My car has standard trim and is ginger, but don't care what colour the plastics are as I will paint them to suit if they are not ginger.

Not looking for the reproduction, looking for parts that are in good condition and not cracked / broken / chalky to replace sun damaged panels in my car.

I'm in Australia so plan to get the panels shipped to a friend of a friend in the US to then put in the trunk of a car that will then be shipped to Australia. Postage for such large odd shaped panels would be prohibitive.

Back